Encounter: The Mamasan shows how it's done!

User ID: -
Date: 7/4/23
Name: The Mamasan
Phone: 512-250-8239
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd, near McNeil
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE, SE
Hair Length and Color: Black hair, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Somewhat severe-looking Asian matriarch. Not unattractive (a well-preserved 50?), but heavily made-up. Slender build, C cup (felt natural), nice legs
Recommendation: Yes
Some mama sahns know how to back it up and work it. Sometimes I prefer the mama sahns
Thanks for a very informative and entertaining review!

Can we get a name of the AMP?
Can we get a name of the AMP? Originally Posted by Txtoolguy56
  • Ras69
  • 07-14-2023, 04:57 PM
Sunny Massage
Good writing skills. Do you have a background in fine arts? You used the term "severe". Thanks for the entertainin review sir
Give me an experienced 30-50 YO every time vs a young hottie with limited skills or interest. Some of my best finishes have come from the mamasan - what they may lack in youth and beauty is often offset with experience on how to please …
Give me an experienced 30-50 YO every time vs a young hottie with limited skills or interest. Some of my best finishes have come from the mamasan - what they may lack in youth and beauty is often offset with experience on how to please … Originally Posted by AustinGiant
Amen
Give me an experienced 30-50 YO every time vs a young hottie with limited skills or interest. Some of my best finishes have come from the mamasan - what they may lack in youth and beauty is often offset with experience on how to please … Originally Posted by AustinGiant
To my college buddies I would be afraid to admit this. I few years back I stumbled on a sub-amp during my travels and the Google reviews kept mentioning a certain woman there. One guy even said he went once a week and it helped him so much.

I had driven a long time and back was sore from work, driving etc. I walked in and asked for this lady, blindly. I paid hour fee, lead to room, etc. In walks this ancient woman. I am talking 60-70's woman. I was like crap, but oh well, let's see. I just closed my eyes and relaxed. That woman turned me every which way but loose. She used fast rolling handstrokes up and down my legs, back, crack, you name it. Like a car wash spinner. Put me in like 12 kama sutra positions while just massaging like a machine. Then flip, same process, legs, thighs, groin, boys and junior. She then did like a 2hand reverse stroke motion that when from inner thigh, taint, balls and junior. She just kept churning till I literally almost popped off the table and I swear I must have shot my first load and hit the ceiling tiles. She spoke no English and just smiles gets a hot towel and cleans me up. I hugged her handed her $60 and her face lit up like I had given her a grand.

I saw her one more time before I left town and each time I literally wobbled back to my vehicle. Additionally because of all the circulation motion she created in my body I peed like a gallon both nights after and slept like a baby.

That old lady was like the Final Boss of L1!!!