Date: 10/26/24
Name: Nova
Phone: 1 417-685-9146
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: Northwest
Activities: Conversation, kissing,tity play, fingering, daty,toy play, mutual masturbation,daty, bbbj, and mish
Hair Length and Color: Fairy long black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy girl with a lot of tattoos and piercings so hot, nice big tits, and a pretty shaved pussy.
Recommendation: Yes
Link
She currently doesn't have a link because she hasn't been posting,a friend has to post for her, it's been awhile since she posted
I'm sure she will send you some pics if you text her number. She is a really sweet girl fr.
Is this the same Nova that got pregnant awhile back? Or a different one?
How did she know to get a hold of you??
She had my number
Hey with 95 reviews is there anyone left that would be new to you
I guess I should have clarified when I ask that question. How did she have your number already?
With No real body description I’ll be out.
I won’t touch them without a link and reviews anymore.
I want a visual.
Not the Nova that got pregnant and there's a lot of girls that I've never seen, I have a few regulars that I think I'm just going to stick to now, and she talked to me in the past and decided to hit me up, that's how she had my number.
So I'm still a little confused. So you say she had your number. So how did she originally get your number did you originally see her before? And if you did see her before how did you find out about her? Was there a link somewhere was there a phone number somewhere did someone recommend her You're not really going into much detail it makes this kind of suspicious in my opinion.