I bid you all Adieu

Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here.
Adios amigo.
Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here. Originally Posted by timpage
Drop in occasionally and share some words of wisdom! JD, his twin brother IB as well as the rest of the Idiot clan needs it!
I will really miss your avatar as well as some of the comments you have posted.
you're not moving to Israel are you?
Too many idiots. I'm up for whatever, but there has to be at least some semblance of intelligent argument and there just isn't any here. Originally Posted by timpage
HA! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way to the Daily Kos.

The only thing I'll miss is your avatar.
You will find that it is the same on any Internet Web Site where Politics is discussed on a regular basis.

The simple fact is, the entire Country is split, or more to the point, 30 percent on the extreme of both sides literally hate one another to the point of contention., with about 40 percent in the middle.

You might as well stay here and argue it out. At least you have something in common with the rest of us. You enjoy a good Whore now and then.
Occasionally Jackie nails it.

+1
Hate to see you go. You are welcome balance to COG, IBH, JDB and JL.
  • CJ7
  • 08-25-2013, 09:27 PM

I hear you, about ready for a break myself.
Balance? I'm sorry but Timmie didn't contribute except occassionally. Like so many of your merry band it was more like a school yard. Timmie says something stupid and the greek chorus laughs at it.

Still, as long as you were here there was hope for you.
I hear you, about ready for a break myself. Originally Posted by CJ7
Breaks are enjoyable, especially those of the scheduled variety! When I take a scheduled break, it will almost always involve one of the following:

(in no particular order of preference)

1) Hunting
2) Fishing
3) Cruising

I will always return rejuvenated and ready to take on the Idiot clan!
BSwine, you are a despicable, sad little man.
  • WTF
  • 08-25-2013, 10:19 PM
You do understand that Obama has a death panel waiting for you?
Your definition of idiot is anyone who disagrees with you, which is why you feel indignant when your "intellectual inferiors" don't buy into your pronouncements from high.