How much foreplay is right for you?????

For me perfect sex most of the time is spending a couple of hours exploring each other, laughing, talking, stimulating each other with teasing sensual touch, listening to soft rock - just taking time to explore each others sensuality! To feel her warm wet pussy envelope my member, whose sensitivity is at its max, to become lost in coital bliss until we both explode in a massive sustained orgasm! That is perfect foreplay!

Other times all I need is one hot ass fucking chick to light up sparkey, light the fuse and rotate her ass and pussy until all I can do is explode! Little or no foreplay!

But the best for me is 2 or 3 hours of stimulating foreplay!

So - what is perfect for you - lots of foreplay, a little, some, or none
LOTS! Foreplay gets me excited and really wet.....makes me really horny and gets my pussy throbbing.
Foreplay is over rated. The hobby taint about seduction.
Is oral regarded as foreplay? I have no problem with an oral only encounter. If not, let's skip the foreplay and get to the oral.
Is oral regarded as foreplay? I have no problem with an oral only encounter. If not, let's skip the foreplay and get to the oral. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Oral is definately foreplay! Everything that precedes CFS. Course one thing about me - because of my age, I'm a one and done guy so foreplay is important to get that one nut to be totally awesome!
Sounds like a lot of work and guarantee of taint.
For me perfect sex most of the time is spending a couple of hours exploring each other, laughing, talking, stimulating each other with teasing sensual touch, listening to soft rock - just taking time to explore each others sensuality! To feel her warm wet pussy envelope my member, whose sensitivity is at its max, to become lost in coital bliss until we both explode in a massive sustained orgasm! That is perfect foreplay!

Other times all I need is one hot ass fucking chick to light up sparkey, light the fuse and rotate her ass and pussy until all I can do is explode! Little or no foreplay!

But the best for me is 2 or 3 hours of stimulating foreplay!

So - what is perfect for you - lots of foreplay, a little, some, or none Originally Posted by Louigi
Oral is definately foreplay! Everything that precedes CFS. Course one thing about me - because of my age, I'm a one and done guy so foreplay is important to get that one nut to be totally awesome! Originally Posted by Louigi
Louigi, I thought that you considered the foreplay over once you got through the door, LOL!
mmmm after 2 ta 4 hours of 'ing. She dos me so I will go home.
I love making out with a girl-- kissing, rubbing, disrobing each other. I enjoy slipping my hand down her panties and playing with her woman-hood. If I could, I'd do it for 30-45 min, but I'm a quick cum-mer, so I'm luck if my foreplay lasts more than a few minutes.
  • DMike
  • 10-06-2013, 10:57 PM
foreplay is for wife only ..all i care about is cbj , doggy , and cowgirl
What is your wife's contact info? She may like some foreplay.
4Play in the hobby for me is kissing, getting my cock sucked, and kissing to cool me down, then Daty, before the fucking starts. One thing about the Hobby is we don't have to worry about pleasing the lady, with the GF or SO you have to romance her and stimulate her body and mind. I hobby so I can let that go and experience 4Play for my pleasure, that's why its a hobby (4Me)

IB
I am not paying per hour for her.
I am doing it for me.
So as soon as they get me hard the foreplay is over.
So spit on my dick, get me hard and have a nice day.
Till it gets hard. Anything more than that I do for her . . .like it was a tip.
To each their own, I guess. I'm only good for one shot, and the long, slow build-up makes for a more intense release, so foreplay is definitely key. The journey can be just as pleasurable as the destination.