beware archie502

Scheduled today for 12:40. He kept trying to get my suite number prior to arriving. When he finally did, he asked for my suite number and I gave it to him. 10Min pass, and I ask him what is the delay.
He says there are people in the parking lot. OF AN OFFICE BLDG.
I explain there are other businesses. He replies he doesn't feel safe.

Now I don't because he has my exact suite number.

Heads up ladies. Major timewaster.

Tay
Pm me his info please
Not an alert. Moved to COED.
Maybe you should be more clear in your ads that your in call isn't a particularly subtle environment. By your side of the story it seems he acted pretty reasonable. Shouldn't males have the safe ability to escape an uncomfortable environment as the ladies?
Subtle? Its located off the main roads. Inside a bldg with indoor doors.
He has every right to decide to leave, HOWEVER he asked for my suite number again AFTER pulling into the parking lot.
That's where the issue is. Period.
Almost all my reviews since Jan. have been at this location.

Tay
He has every right to decide to leave, HOWEVER he asked for my suite number again AFTER pulling into the parking lot.

Tay Originally Posted by Tay
Right on. Reason for concern. If a P411 contact ask Gina for help.
I think everybody has the right to bail when the spidey sense starts tingling. Even if they already have a room #, or in this case a suite#. Having that shouldn't force them to have to go through with it if they dont feel safe. And that goes for providers too on out calls.

Maybe he saw a couple of dudes in a crown vic in the parking lot eating donuts staring at the doors of the joint.. who knows.

Right on. Reason for concern. If a P411 contact ask Gina for help. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Care to elaborate why this is such a cause for concern? If I have a text written and ready to be sent as soon as I pull up asking for a room number, then decide that I actually don't feel comfortable after I've gotten the lay of the land, can I not decide stop at this point? I can understand if you feel he wasted your time; but I don't see how the above scenario is cause for concern without some other information (possibly showing this person has a history of harassment or something).
He didn't text, we pm'd.
He pulled in and stated that he was there and asked for the suite number.
I gave it to him, 10min pass by and nothing. I HAVE TO send another pm asking what the hold up is.
He replies that there are men outside. I tell him there are roofers, electricians etc in the same office bldg. A huge sign states that on my bldg.
He doesn't say anything.
I AGAIN have to send another pm to get an answer.

I have a permenant incall and thus can not relocate.
This is annoying and my safety is compromised.

I don't care if he feels the need to leave, but he could have stated that well before 25min had gone by.

Makes me feel as if it was a game to him.
I can not control the employees of the other businesses in the bldg, nor will I try.

Tay
I agree he has the right to bail, but he also has the responsibility to let me know that.
Otherwise he is a timewaster and I feel he compromised my safety.

Just as if you were to give out your address, the lady gets there, or so she says and you never see her but she bails without any response.

There is such a thing as common courtesy.

Tay
I agree he has the right to bail, but he also has the responsibility to let me know that.

Just as if you were to give out your address, the lady gets there, or so she says and you never see her but she bails without any response.

I totally agree with you there. If either party feels the need to not go through with it on account of safety, then yes, they should at least have the decency to tell the other party what is going on ASAP.

That would have been the right thing to do.
I'm a bit new to this (this year); but I believe the key to the issue is Tay (correct me if I'm wrong) expected at some point to give the suite number -- as would be expected....BUT; if the guy arrived at the location and felt uncomfortable, then SAY SO in the FIRST message after arriving (or just after leaving)....not wait until after *he* asks for a suite number and then bails. If he truly felt uncomfortable once he arrived at the location (building, condo complex, motel, apt complex, etc.) then he probably should have said so then or directly after driving to the nearest parking lot (please don't text or PM and drive ;-).

Just my thoughts.

HAL

In Tay's defense, her location is in a business/industrial area. Mostly one story, flat roof, tilt wal or concrete blockl buiildings that can be used for office, warehouse, etc. It is a normal environment and one would expect to see other people around and cars in the parking lot. Enter her building and you find a directory, office/suite numbers, hallways, etc. All one has to do is walk in, go to her office, enter. I doubt seriously you'd see anyone sitting in their car looking suspicious, it's 95º out. Her area is just a normal business area and should not make anyone uncomfortable. IMHO
Thank you Hal-1000 you are absolutely correct. That is exactly what I meant. :-)

And Dallaswill thank you so much for the kind words.
Muah!
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-29-2014, 01:39 AM
Who is to say the guy was even there? Many sleazy guys use this scam just to get the info. Break into their spot later when they aren't home. Stalk ladies... Tell their office manager... Or maybe he was going to try and get away with running out on the bill and when he noticed her location wasn't ideal for his plot decided to scram.

This is why I don't give the address out at all over ANY means. I will talk you through the last bit of getting here and wait til i can look out my window and see you before you know which door to knock on.

Also helps when the guy is sloppy... Keeps the wife from banging on your door at all ungodly hours. That was a lesson learned the hard wY.