Glen Frey, Eagles Co-founder passes away

R.I.P. Glen Frey. " If there's a Rock and Roll heaven, Ya know they've got a hell of a band " ( with credit to the Righteous Brothers for their lyrics ).
The man wrote music that impacted many people in many genres-rock, country, pop, etc. Thank you for providing the sound track to many good times from the 70's through today.
Wrong forum, dipshit.
Wrong forum, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
GFY assup. Guess YOU'RE forgetting that a notice was made here when B.B.King passed away last year and no one bitched. Are YOU afraid it will take attention away from YOU and YOUR DOTY campaign if someone clicks on this thread instead of YOUR stupidity ? And since members of the Eagles were part of the " No Nukes " and other protests of the 70's and 80's, IT IS THE RIGHT FORUM, Mr "Vice-DOTY" zwiffle ! Again, GFY !!!
Wrong forum, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who pissed in your fruit loops, fruit loop?

if the mods think it needs to be moved elsewhere they will. i think that unlikely since as Rey pointed out there is a political connection to the Eagles. and besides, posting about someone's passing isn't generally against the rules or topics of this forum, whose main purpose is to allow the ECCIE comedy club to insult each other.
meanwhile, Kieth Richards, consumer of every forbidden topic known to man and who smokes a carton of Marlboros a day is still alive at 72. lol.

the guy will probably live to be 90.
meanwhile, Kieth Richards, consumer of every forbidden topic known to man and who smokes a carton of Marlboros a day is still alive at 72. lol.

the guy will probably live to be 90. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
assup just doesn't want ANY band other than HIS favorite-The Village People- to be mentioned here. He thinks that their song " Macho Man" was written about HIS swishy-walking, rainbow thong-wearing ass !
I wonder if he was taking one of the immune-suppressant drugs for his RA.
Official cause of death is more than likely pneumonia but with a weakened immune system he may not have had much of a chance. Side effects of some of the drugs we take to survive sometimes will kill us.

RIP, I enjoyed your music.
Official cause of death is more than likely pneumonia but with a weakened immune system he may not have had much of a chance. Side effects of some of the drugs we take to survive sometimes will kill us.

RIP, I enjoyed your music. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
i was thinking that also. and is there any worse fate other than dying for a musician than RA? look at Kieth Richards' hands. it's amazing he can still hold a beer let alone play a guitar.

just look at his hands. unbelievable.
Great. So now we're the sandbox.

What's your favorite color?

RIP, I enjoyed your music. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
you were right, reports out now say that his RA meds did indeed lower his immune system. unfortunately many elderly people have to risk meds and/or surgeries that they may not survive but without them they face near certain death.

damned if you do, damned if you don't.

What's your favorite color? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
just for that you angry old turd ..

As so often happens, they took the wrong guy....

https://youtu.be/Wm-o7_VVAoU

What's your favorite color? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If that were the case, the " Hot Cats " would have buried YOU long ago ! Take your cryin, attention starved ass elsewhere, ya POS and 3 time DOTY ( and current " Vice-DOTY " ). Let the adults talk, for once ! Go find some salamanders to save, ya POS !!!
you were right, reports out now say that his RA meds did indeed lower his immune system. unfortunately many elderly people have to risk meds and/or surgeries that they may not survive but without them they face near certain death.

damned if you do, damned if you don't. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm dealing with elderly parents that are in that conundrum, Kid. Surely the lyin libs have a solution for their problems ? The same political group that proclaims " government funded abortion for all and on demand !, will SURELY have a solution FOR the elderly ( and their medical ailments ) !!!
But,but,but..what about THEIR OWN CANDIDATES !!!!! ????
Kick em when they're up. Kick em when they're down.

To quote Jeffrey Lebowski...