Benefits of Seeing a Lady with Chihuahuas

With thanks to River Song's thread https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2027862 and particularly WTF's comment in post #12...

Top Ten Benefits of Seeing a Lady with Chihuahuas:

10. You can explain any stray strands that wind up on your clothes as dog hair.
9. She enjoys boners of all shapes, sizes, and colors.
8. The novelty of deep-throated bark will be appreciated after high-pitched yip.
7. Ankle-biting and heavy petting fetishes welcome.
6. Low-maintenance, no fur balls.
5. She's used to pulling out collars, harnesses, and leashes.
4. She's well-versed at "fluffing."
3. Every dog has his day, every wolf his night; howling at her full moon encouraged.
2. She will always wag her tail for you.
1. EVERYTHING looks HUGE next to a chihuahua!

(Just to make it clear, when I host erotic entertainment or call upon gents, the Irish chihuahuas stay at home. They don't want YOUR fleas.
)

Cute, Fur Babies rule in my house as well (3)
Their living quarters is in the guest house in the back yard.

I'm still thinking of a catchy title TBD for my thread
Coming Soon lol
Chihuahuas make excellent burritos ...

Or sliced thin, on a Ritz
^^^ The same can be said of us all. Humans are just another form of protein. Ask any cannibal or brain-eating monster.

Wee woofs will outlive people as menu items after the North Korean-Trump Nuclear-Born Mutant Zombie Apocalypse arrives. They run faster and hide better. Heck, they may turn into Chihuahuazillas and chow down on mankind's kibbles & bits!

I suggest we get on their good sides now. Mine are having ribeye roast for Easter dinner.
Chihuahuas make excellent burritos ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Or sliced thin, on a Ritz Originally Posted by biggestbubba
^^^ The same can be said of us all. Humans are just another form of protein. Ask any cannibal or brain-eating monster. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Dachshunds make excellent franckfurters.
I love it!!!!!
Their suitability as gar-bait is unsurpassed. The only problem is gators are worse nuisances than hardheads for stealing the bait. Which would be just fine if those damn alligators weren't a protected species.
I love posting taint photos!!!!! Originally Posted by River Song

Fixed it.
Wow sooooooo funny!
^^^ The same can be said of us all. Humans are just another form of protein. Ask any cannibal or brain-eating monster.

Wee woofs will outlive people as menu items after the North Korean-Trump Nuclear-Born Mutant Zombie Apocalypse arrives. They run faster and hide better. Heck, they may turn into Chihuahuazillas and chow down on mankind's kibbles & bits!

I suggest we get on their good sides now. Mine are having ribeye roast for Easter dinner.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Umm. I will NOT be asking a cannibal ot brain-eating monster! Gotta draw the line somewhere...
Cinco de Mayo is just a couple of weeks away ... Chihuahua burritos and fajitas ...
awwwwwww fancy I luv your pups!!!

Any guy on here will tell you he doesn't like my chihuahua. Why do you ask? Because he bites the shit out of them to the point where he drew blood. Yes, blood!
Their suitability as gar-bait is unsurpassed. The only problem is gators are worse nuisances than hardheads for stealing the bait. Which would be just fine if those damn alligators weren't a protected species. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Here's some gator bait for ya. She's even a redhead!

Any guy on here will tell you he doesn't like my chihuahua. Why do you ask? Because he bites the shit out of them to the point where he drew blood. Yes, blood! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
ANOTHER reason for seeing a lady with a chihuahua! If you ARE going to encounter a feisty critter with a penchant for nipping, better teeny tiny teeth than dino-gigantic pulverizing canines!

My current chihuahuas are a loving, cuddly lot, completely opposite from the stereotype, but I used to have one 4-lb Tasmanian Devil Dog that would take on the big pit bull (named T-Rex, incidentally) from across the street and have him running home in terror with tail tucked!

I'm sure fellows here are only focused on horndoggery, so let's hear it for the continuous breeding program of friendly pussies!