I wonder if Jessica Lynch wants to have the right to be armed?

You remember Jessica Lynch? Not gonna tell you. I want you to look it up.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2012, 02:01 AM
Who has to look up that fake rescue mission?
You did...
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2012, 03:12 PM
You did... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No dumb fuc, I am vell versed in the Pat Tillman story and he was a unwilling part of that jesica lynch fiasco.
Now crawl back to you and LK's sheep farm.
Barley bought a sheep farm? I saw where he was going to if Obie won.figured it would be pigs instead of sheep.
  • WTF
  • 12-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Missouri, where men are men and the Sheep are nervous!

Lets see...Tillman was killed by friendly fire in Aghanistan and Lynch was a victim of an ambush in Iraq. Other than the fact they both wore the same uniform I don't see the connection...wait! That's right WTF, you're a truther. You hate Bush and you will believe anything that supposedly makes him look bad. Loony tunes WTF.
JD are implying that some how members of the military would not have arms as a result of all the gun control talk?
Extreme idiots generally speak in idiotic generalities...
Extreme idiots generally speak in idiotic generalities... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, the irony!

Barley for brains is an IDIOT. Who doesn't remember Jessica Lynch?

Let's cut to the chase:

Lots of GUNS at Fort Hood and we STILL had a mass killing!

Fuck you, the Teapublicans AND that other lying sack of shit, Wayne La Pierre, the head liar at the NRA! You are fools! Not only should we get rid of giant magazines and 100-round drums, we should keep a list of every militia wannabe that buys black SWAT look-alike uniforms and body armor
!
See, a lot of you SUPPORT the burgeoning police state. Even those with a known problem with caffeine.
Hunker down, bunker clown!
Barley for brains is an IDIOT. Who doesn't remember Jessica Lynch?

Let's cut to the chase:

Lots of GUNS at Fort Hood and we STILL had a mass killing!

Fuck you, the Teapublicans AND that other lying sack of shit, Wayne La Pierre, the head liar at the NRA! You are fools! Not only should we get rid of giant magazines and 100-round drums, we should keep a list of every militia wannabe that buys black SWAT look-alike uniforms and body armor!
Originally Posted by Little Stevie

Little Stevie, you do not know what the hell you are talking about. Like usual. The shooting at Fort Hood occurred in a gun free zone. Soldiers on military bases in this country usually do not carry weapons on them. Only the military police on bases in this country are armed. Had these soldiers been armed, the carnage at Fort Hood would have been limited. Only 4 minutes elapsed between the time that the shooting started and the time that the female civilian police officer responded and shot Hasan who still killed 13 soldiers and wounded many others in this brief amount of time.. Like I said had these soldiers been armed, the situation would have been defused very quickly with only minimal casualities.

http://www.morningjournal.com/articl.../mj1856795.txt

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/200...-at-fort-hood/
  • Doove
  • 12-23-2012, 08:21 AM
JD are implying that some how members of the military would not have arms as a result of all the gun control talk? Originally Posted by BigLouie
Well, slippery slope and all...