Thanks to all!!

So I've only been doing this a little over a month, but I've had such a great time already! When I first started on eccie I was afraid nobody would want to see me, boy was I wrong! I'm so glad everyone has given me such a warm welcome(sometimes on my face and a little in my hair, lol)!! Thank you guys so much for all the kind reviews and the nice things you've said about me!

Anyway, just wanted to share my feelings a bit with the rest of the community!!

Thanks ya'll!
Christina
When I first started on eccie I was afraid nobody would want to see me Originally Posted by christina86
Man, that's gotta be the worst joke I've heard.
Christina,
I love your look and your sense of humor! I hope to meet you when our schedules finally align. Arlington and FW are hard to get to with my schedule and where I live.
You should have posted this in the DFW forums though. You'd have had alot more responses.
Wishing you all the success in the world, Christina.

. . . Treat your customers well and you'll always be in demand!

I'm so glad everyone has given me such a warm welcome(sometimes on my face and a little in my hair, lol)!! Originally Posted by christina86
lol ... seriously one of the coyest, cutest things I've ever read! I love your outlook and vibes
I'm glad you're happy here.
Why anyone wouldn't want to see you is beyond me. You are hottttt. Just wish I was local to your area.
You are always welcome ...I had great.time with you and I am sad that you moved far from my area..you are sweetest provider I met ..
I hope to see you again soon

wish you good luck..
So I've only been doing this a little over a month, but I've had such a great time already! When I first started on eccie I was afraid nobody would want to see me, boy was I wrong! I'm so glad everyone has given me such a warm welcome(sometimes on my face and a little in my hair, lol)!! Thank you guys so much for all the kind reviews and the nice things you've said about me!

Anyway, just wanted to share my feelings a bit with the rest of the community!!

Thanks ya'll!
Christina
Originally Posted by christina86
Posting taint will make the tards happy .. . thus making you happy.
We are lucky to have you in our community. Thks for the great time Christina.
Thaaaaanks Guys... lol.. Still having a great time!!!!

Thaaaaanks Guys... lol.. Still having a great time!!!!

Originally Posted by christina86
WOW! A total hottie that's smart, modest, and funny, sorry guys
but me and Christina will be on our honeymoon soon, but
we will be thinking about yall, lol
Love your reviews. You already seem to have a fan base.
i agree you are cute.