Providers Touring-Just a friendly reminder..

Ladies...just a friendly reminder...

If you're traveling to a city or going on tour...Please place your provider ad up ahead of time and post it as often as eccie rules will allow you to do so.

I can't tell you how many times I see a post from a provider I would love to see and it says.. "leaving today or tomorrow"..and it just kills me because I would have gladly pre-booked with you.

And due to my crazy work schedule. I need a little more than a days notice. Plus the girls I see that do tours / traveling are ones that I would typically book 90 minutes to 2 hours with as well...

thank you...
Yes at least a week ahead of time. Two weeks would be better. I check my favorites for schedules but I do miss some wonderful chances. I don't know one provider that updates their calendars on their personal sites. Several times I read a provider complain that no one would show up when they got there. After checking her posts I find they posted some thing like. I will be in Dallas tomorrow. Hell did she just decide to go there last night.
Where do you guys look, when you're looking to pre-book? I'm pretty confident that I can say that we ladies love pre-bookings, but I know that in some areas we won't hear a peep until the night before or the day of, no matter how early we've advertised for that city. Are the websites you go to to look at who is here right now different from where you'd look to see who is coming?
The way you let us know is perfect, Charlotte.
But I agree with the OP. Sometimes it's too little, too late.
You may post your weekly ad (once every 7 days) in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….

Charlotte if you were going to Austin I would like for you to post in the Provider ads section for Austin. I would hope you would do that a couple of weeks before you will arrive. I check the ad section often and if you were on my list of women to see I would get back to you either via PM of P-411. I never bother to go to a ladies web site calendar as they are never used. By using a PM or P-411 you could then reply with a note that we are on. I like P-411 because all of my OKs are there plus my bio so you know who is requesting the date.
Tucson - I've noticed that a lot of girls don't keep their calendars up to date either, and I honestly can't understand why. It's the one place clients can definitely go that they know they can find information on you, so why not use it?

Then again, I've worked for a business that would fail if it weren't for the website, so maybe I just see things differently.

I agree that P411 is by far my favorite advertising venue. Easy to use, organized, and the clients there seem much more serious than most.
The provider ads for the city you plan on visiting is the most convenient for me as I check it Daly. P-411 is the best place to set up a date because you can check on me in my profile. If you want to check with the ladies I have been with they are all listed there.
I typically advertise 1-2 months in advance; more than enough time for gents to see my ad, get verified, and even save up, if necessary. I'm a very detail-oriented person and don't tour unless all my ducks are in a row. To each her own, but I like planning in advance. Last-minute, fly-by-the-seat of the pants doesn't work for me
I post a online Schedule a month in advance, My times sometimes change, but I am fairly accurate with dates etc..

I am going on tour now and posting all over the sites asking my customers to look at my website for locations close to them..

It is imperative to advertise a week in each city for me, so I can get maximum exposure to Gentlemen viewing the boards.

I have found the turn around is about 3 days, before you all start getting horny again!!

HA
Where do you guys look, when you're looking to pre-book? I'm pretty confident that I can say that we ladies love pre-bookings, but I know that in some areas we won't hear a peep until the night before or the day of, no matter how early we've advertised for that city. Are the websites you go to to look at who is here right now different from where you'd look to see who is coming? Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze
You would definitely benefit from a detour to Lafayette while here in the bayou state...

I'm just sayin'

EC
I usually start advertising in an area I plan to visit to at least 2 weeks in advance. Unless it's a spur of the moment trip which occasionally happens..

I do appreciate my gentlemen friends who prebook so I know what my plans are before I even get to the area.
Like Rani, I start advertising 1 month to 1.5 mos out. My schedule has dates posted several months in advance (for those who really like to prebook).
Sometimes the "rules" around here hamstring both provider and client. Technically, a provider can place a weekly, but strictly speaking those ads are for the next 7 day period and really don't help those of us who need 10 days to two weeks to plan. Here's a suggestion. 10-14 days in advance of a visit, post in the Welcome forum to the area you will be going to. Then place your weekly ad at the correct time. Finally, place a weekend lineup ad to reel in those spur of the moment guys. One last piece of advice, build a database of e-mail addresses for previous clients based on the cities you tour to. Then when you get ready to tour that area again, e-mail out your schedule 2 weeks in advance, and in the e-mail, ask the guy to spread word of mouth about your upcoming visit.
Hey great idea you are due a pay raise.
i try to post my tours withen three weeks out...sometimes i post certain places a month out