Sexually dominant women & sexually passive men.

Magnetic combo.

I once came across an interesting observation on a domina-trix's blog...

How she could spot a submissive male miles away...

How true, I thought.

Yes, they stand out to me in public, too

We catch each others eyes sometimes

I just catch them .. and I know

Such as.. how I guess they kinda get something about me 'spot me'

So, do you notice this too, when you're out & about

Do people just stand out to you...

My intuition is so great, or becoming so great... I can even intuitively sense what the submissive man needs.. I spotted one today that seemed like he would enjoy a beating. How do I know these things... am I the only one?

:/

Or the one I spotted last fall... that I sensed wanted me to literally chase after him, jump on him, ravish him in his car ...completely tear him apart. I just process these things and feel amusement in my mind

Sometimes I feel bad because I didn't act on it, make their fantasies come true...

But there's only so much debauchery that can be done

Can you just imagine me walking up to you @ the grocery store or the gym ...'you look like you need a beating .......want me to help you with that?' ..........in my calmest, normal voice possible
I think I would literally fall to my knees...
Can you just imagine me walking up to you @ the grocery store or the gym ...'you look like you need a beating .......want me to help you with that?' ..........in my calmest, normal voice possible Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Can you imagine me doing that to you?
Can you imagine me doing that to you? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Interesting point.

I never can really TELL a submissive man because usually, in MY experience, the men who like being submissive (at times) sexually are often the typical Alpha male who wants a change of pace.

Perhaps it's just me. But the submissive men that I tend to associate with have an inner seething of sexuality that is often more intense than the average vanilla guy.

The inner power, sexuality, of many submissives are just very strong. Powerful. Giving.
Interesting point.

I never can really TELL a submissive man because usually, in MY experience, the men who like being submissive (at times) sexually are often the typical Alpha male who wants a change of pace.

Perhaps it's just me. But the submissive men that I tend to associate with have an inner seething of sexuality that is often more intense than the average vanilla guy.

The inner power, sexuality, of many submissives are just very strong. Powerful. Giving. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

IB
Magnetic combo.

I once came across an interesting observation on a domina-trix's blog...

How she could spot a submissive male miles away...

How true, I thought.

Yes, they stand out to me in public, too

We catch each others eyes sometimes

I just catch them .. and I know

Such as.. how I guess they kinda get something about me 'spot me'

So, do you notice this too, when you're out & about

Do people just stand out to you...

My intuition is so great, or becoming so great... I can even intuitively sense what the submissive man needs.. I spotted one today that seemed like he would enjoy a beating. How do I know these things... am I the only one?

:/

Or the one I spotted last fall... that I sensed wanted me to literally chase after him, jump on him, ravish him in his car ...completely tear him apart. I just process these things and feel amusement in my mind

Sometimes I feel bad because I didn't act on it, make their fantasies come true...

But there's only so much debauchery that can be done

Can you just imagine me walking up to you @ the grocery store or the gym ...'you look like you need a beating .......want me to help you with that?' ..........in my calmest, normal voice possible Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Could I imagine you saying that particular phrase to me? No. Can I imagine you coming up to me and saying "you look like you need a spanking......want me to help you with that?" Or "you look like you need to submit to me. Let's go?" Yes, those I can imagine, and in fact have often fantasized that a dominant, sexy woman would recognize my submissive desires while seeing me oit somewhere and decide to make me submit to her. I would love to have a domme just take control like that and ravish me.
My favorite type of man in the real world.... passive to assertive in bed, giving, loves to please... If he possess those traits in the bedroom but Alpha male outside the bedroom, you've described my perfect man.
My favorite type of man in the real world.... passive to assertive in bed, giving, loves to please... If he possess those traits in the bedroom but Alpha male outside the bedroom, you've described my perfect man. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Ditto! I love a submissive man who aimes to please his Goddess/Mistress outside the bedroom, he worships me by taking care of me. I am his world..... In his monentary world he is balls to the wall hard working man. I bring him to his knees and reward him with his desires to serve his Goddess.