Springtime seasonal labor force

I need to begin making my annual contribution to the Mexican economy and start hiring some seasonal labor with springtime coming up. Y'all think I need to hurry up before Trump completes his wall during the next six days?
You mean they already fixed the miles that blew down?
They been hiring, too. I hope they don't steal all my good help.
racist thread
How is this thread racist, junior?
I love me some hot fun Mexicans . But don't forget lapdog trumpy will need some helpers down in Florida...if they let him move in to his club that is not a resident lol. That will piss off a few neighbors if he moves into their hood ugh. Him and his honey, if she stays with the orange clown, will miss the bright lights of the big city that damn sure don't want that family back

America is smart again though

Edit to add...there is not a racist bone on my body. I've been a very loyal democratic the last four fucked up years
I love me some hot fun Mexicans . But don't forget lapdog trumpy will need some helpers down in Florida...if they let him move in to his club that is not a resident lol. That will piss off a few neighbors if he moves into their hood ugh. Him and his honey, if she stays with the orange clown, will miss the bright lights of the big city that damn sure don't want that family back

America is smart again though Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Trump's been hiring from the same pool that I've been hiring from for the last forty years. I've even had some of them pass through my company that worked some of his hotels, restaurants and golf courses. I know exactly how he gets his labor. He NEVER intended for that wall to be functional. It was ALL a typical Trump bullshit scam, just like his so called presidency. I'm glad the asshole is gone.
Any 18yo hookers in that labor pool?
Damn. I wish. No, my trade doesn't draw applicants like that, even though I sometimes wish it did. Hell, if it did, there would probably be a lot less actual work getting done, but a whole lot more fun being had.
Damn lapdog. I only pay them for fun times and a little house cleaning on occasion to keep it legal. I didn't want to piss off the "law and order" pos of corruption
Fucking LOVE Mexico! Been there many times and it never disappoints!

Of course, I do eat the uncooked pussy. But I don't drink the water!

Pity Trump had to build that wall and all.
Fucking LOVE Mexico! Been there many times and it never disappoints!

Of course, I do eat the uncooked pussy. But I don't drink the water!

Pity Trump had to build that wall and all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful of them "screwworms"
bahahahahhahahahhahahhahaa
Be careful of them "screwworms"
bahahahahhahahahhahahhahaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
flatworms too.
I need to begin making my annual contribution to the Mexican economy and start hiring some seasonal labor with springtime coming up. Y'all think I need to hurry up before Trump completes his wall during the next six days? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Why don't you hire some American Citizens who might need the work?
ANYONE who is willing to work and do his job with minimal supervision is eligible to apply to work for me. ANYONE. I pay the prevailing wage, or better.