Need help finding an online source of Ambien

• Zoner
  • 08-07-2017, 05:21 AM
Is it just me or is there a HUGE number of scam websites claiming to sell Ambien, when they're really trying to get your credit card info?

Anyway I work nights and really need help getting to sleep some days and melatonin isn't cutting it, does anyone know somewhere I can get Ambien without a prescription?
Is there some particular reason that you don't just explain the situation to your family doctor and get him/her to write a prescription? I have one, and if you buy the generic with insurance or the GoodRx app it's relatively cheap. I split the 10mg pill in half and that's usually enough for me.

I haven't experienced any particular bad side effects from it, except that sometimes I don't feel well-rested in the morning. For that reason, I'm trying to use it less. I don't personally find it particularly habit forming, but the trap you can fall into is taking it every night before bed whether you really need it or not. Try not to do that.
Zzzquil works really good for me
  • Zoner
  • 08-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Tried Zzzquil but doesn't work for me. My personal doctor died and I've been trying to get another but it seems like all the ones in my area don't have openings for new patients( I live in a small town). I've been using teledocs and clinics lately when I get sick, the clinic won't prescribe Ambien. Really all I need is 30 10mg pills, that should last me awhile since I only use it on occasion, but when I needed it I really need it lol
Maybe try finding a new physician in another town that is not too far away.

If getting this type of medication is challenging, then do what the guys do on Eccie: Call and ask pointed questions!!!

Don't make an appointment if they won't give you what you need.

If you're still out of luck and feeling desperate, go to a pharmacy in Mexico (or another country) or see a doctor there.

Cheap advice on a Monday morning, I know.

Good luck!

Is there some particular reason that you don't just explain the situation to your family doctor and get him/her to write a prescription? I have one, and if you buy the generic with insurance or the GoodRx app it's relatively cheap. I split the 10mg pill in half and that's usually enough for me.

I haven't experienced any particular bad side effects from it, except that sometimes I don't feel well-rested in the morning. For that reason, I'm trying to use it less. I don't personally find it particularly habit forming, but the trap you can fall into is taking it every night before bed whether you really need it or not. Try not to do that. Originally Posted by billw1032
As billw stated, try not to take it every evening. I did and got hooked on it. The mood swings were worst part of it...not necessarily for me, but for the people around me. LOL
Try Trazodone 50 mg tabs, they're everywhere...I have a script, it's $5 for 90 of them. It's much safer than Ambien and will give an 8 hr deep sleep with no side effects, unlike Ambien which gives usually about a 4-6 hour rest.
Is this bill Cosby?
^^^^^^^^^That......and / or get your doc to prescribe ZOLPIDEM 5 MG.....my SO's been using that (instead of Ambiem) and it's worked like a charm for her.
Safe and inexpensive.....also no side effects plus 8+ uninterrupted of sleep....
Use the smart phone doctor apps.
As an Fyi, Zolpidem is the active ingredient in Ambien and from what I understand, the side effects are the same, but please do your research.
As an Fyi, Zolpidem is the active ingredient in Ambien and from what I understand, the side effects are the same, but please do your research. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Correct. Zolpidem is the generic version of Ambien.
Take a Seroquel and call it a day...or two!
weed seems to help me sleep pretty well. Maybe an alternative to pharma drugs?
Just google online pharmacies. You can buy anything online.