Some awesome anime

Ok, I know there's the classic Dragon Ball Z and it's various versions...(I'm not caught up with the recent ones).
And Naruto.
And a favorite of mine, Bleach.
I loved Elfen Lied.

I loved the Helsing Unlimited. (My at the time 12 year old showed it to me, and I was quite disturbed that he saw what he did).

But I have to share what I binged the last two days from Hulu...
Akame ga Kill. It was AMAZING. So good. I don't want to say much about it. It has assasins, weapons with special powers, corruption and that's about all I want to say about it.

I'm excited about the live action Death Note.

I liked Attack on Titan.

I liked High School of the Dead a lot. Lots of boobs, ass and guns.

Prison school. I think that's what it was called. Pretty good and funny.

Kill la Kill - good series.

Soul eater was fun too.

I haven't watched Assassination Classroom yet. I've seen bits of it.

Forgot to add Psyco Pass seasons 1 and 2.
I have been out of the loop on anime for a long time, but back in the day I was into Cowboy Bebop, Vampire Hunter D, Trigun, and Rurouni Kenshin.

DBZ is still my fave although when I go bAck to rewatch I watch the remastered version with all of the filler taken out lol.
One punch, outlaw star, hunter x hunter (in all forms), berserk, sword art online, log horizon, casshern sin, s cry Ed, ghost in the shell (all forms), full metal alchemist, Gurren Lagann, high school dxd (since you mentioned hsotd and prison school) is ecchi as fuck and still shonen, on and on.

Basically go to myanimelist, sort, and go to town. Also good for keeping up with what you watch.
Hunter x hunter, the seven deadly sins, kill la kill sexy clothes that highlight the boobs of the protagonists
Im a anime fiend

Tntangle i like ur taste.

Try tenjho tenge it has amazing art and some hardcore fight scenes

Tokyo ghoul is good so is claymore

And for the hentai list
BLACK BIBLE
This actually has a nice plot and decent anime but with a lot of fucking in it haha
The Castlevania series on Netflix is good too, sucks that its only 4 episodes but there will be more coming
DB Super is actually pretty fun for the DB fans.

Akame Ga Kill was a pretty one - high production values there.

If you're into Shounen anime, My Hero Academia and One Punch Man are popular modern ones (My Hero Academia really hits you in the feels some episodes). Sword Art Online gets a lot of hate, but I enjoyed it quite a bit as well.

For shorter fantasy ones, I recently enjoyed Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor and Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
did i just fall in love?

I been on a bit of a binge with anime latly and have found some interesting ones. i love 90% of what you already listed but these are more Comedy than anything.

High School DxD 3 seasons
Monster Musume 1 season
The Asterisk War 2 seasons
Shimai Maou No Testament 1 season
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut 1 season

i know a lot more but thats a decent start.