A Funny Thing Happened To Me On The Way To A BJ

• Go4it
  • 08-19-2017, 04:04 PM
I’ve been seeing this UTR lady lately. Had a number for her, but it went crickets. Got a txt from her 2 weeks ago with a new number and she advised where she would be on that Friday. Tried to txt her on that Friday but got crickets again.
Tried to txt her last week on both numbers but – crickets.
Tried to contact her this Friday on both numbers and got a response about 5 minutes later stating that she was at the OMNI in downtown Fort Worth with her doubles partner and did I want to join them. The txt was from another new number.
I said “Sure, but is this another new number for you”. She responded that she had to get another number.
Drove to the Omni, got her room number, and went up. I didn’t recognize the lady who answered the door in bra/panties/high heels but just figured it was her doubles partner that I had never met. So I said “You must be ‘x”” and she said yes. She’s in the bathroom getting ready”
So, we went into the bedroom and when the lady walked out of the bathroom I was like WTF???? I didn’t recognize her at all. She greeted me warmly with a hug/kiss. I told her she really looked different. So much so, that I hardly recognized her. She told me that she changed her looks often.
But by now I knew it wasn’t my UTR lady. But rather than cause a big scene. I just negotiated a hh doubles rate and we got down to business.
After some excellent double BBBJ and horsing around I finally had my O and was laying back and I said “I’m not upset or anything, but who the fuck are you cause you are certainly not the person I thought I was going to see”. She said “You don’t recognize me? I have seen you twice before”. And then it dawned on me who she was. “D” Yes I had seen her before.
So – what had happened was I txt my UTR. “D” just happened to txt me 5 minutes after with an offer and I assumed it was the UTR while it was “D”. She did have a new number so my question about the new number also just fit into the grand scheme of things.
All’s well that ends well. I got a double BBBJ. They got their money. And everyone is happy
But – I think I’ll be more careful next time