Mayweather VS McGregor

Who is going to win?
Where are you watching the fight at?
Are you even interested?
Haha.

Personally, I will just be waiting for posted results. *shrugs*
It's just for money.. They probably already planned who would win LOL.
Just wondering where, IF, people were watching it at...
Not the least bit interested. I didn't even know it was happening until it became a big news item the last day or so. If I did watch it would be at BDD, and I wouldn't be paying much attention to the fight.
I'm mildly interested, but doubt I will watch.. these hyped fights tend to be over in a few minutes..
Mayweather within 5 rounds. I don't like Floyd Mayweather and have pulled against him in all of his big fights. But I have a lot of respect for his boxing skills.
He's fought big bulls before. - Canelo Alvarez, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz.
I'm mildly interested, but doubt I will watch.. these hyped fights tend to be over in a few minutes.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Also what I was thinking
Paying $$$$$$ for five second fights like Rousey LOL
I have worked in strip clubs where they showed them too and it's a nightmare. So I also have hardly any interest LOL

Was just seeing where some other people stood besides my Facebook friends and such. Shrug. Lol
Mayweather within 5 rounds. I don't like Floyd Mayweather and have pulled against him in all of his big fights. But I have a lot of respect for his boxing skills.
He's fought big bulls before. - Canelo Alvarez, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Yes.
I just like to see the crazy bets honestly on him!
Or against him also. Crazy bets all around haha
Boxing is fixed. Everything is already determined, it's a joke, and I WON'T contribute to it
Boxing is fixed. Everything is already determined, it's a joke, and I WON'T contribute to it Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I was just saying the other day everything on TV is fake lol
Can't wait til tonight!!! #TeamMcgregor fine assess
Boxing hasn't been fun since one guy bit the ear off the other guy!

Now it's just boring.
I have to admit that I'm watching the fight with a group of friends! Maybe just an excuse to get together and party, but I'm excited! Lol

I'm with Nina! #TeamMcGregor!!!
This is a boxing match. Wont be over in a few minutes like UFC. Two of the biggest trash talkers from diffrent worlds finally coming together to clash.

As a boxing fan im watching it although I hate mayweather because of his attitude and arrogance.
Cowboys are playing. Have to set up two tvs.

It's more of a circus sideshow than a fight.
Anyone have any crazy bets going lol
Floyd has superior skills over McGregor, I just hope that he doesn't get too arrogant he needs to finish McGregor off quickly and show him that he doesn't belong in the same ring with him. But Floyd Mayweather is a businessman he's probably gonna prolong the fight as long as he can. Floyd in 6 by TKO.