ISO - SLENDER Masseuse

I repeat - SLENDER!!!

I'm seeking a nice masseuse that is slender, preferably white, and in the Dallas area. Eros and Tryst look abysmal for massage providers. So much flab and cellulite.

I'm hoping there is a well-reviewed masseuse that is not on either of those sites that you gents are aware of.
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2023, 09:15 PM
The Slender request disqualifies 80% of the Dallas hookers, most of the others may never see this request. They're probably booked and don't have time to be posting here
The Slender request disqualifies 80% of the Dallas hookers, most of the others may never see this request. They're probably booked and don't have time to be posting here Originally Posted by BLM69
One response in 24 hours. That shows everything that is wrong with the hobby in DFW. The post wasn't even addressed to the ladies. It was addressed to the men and women at large. But, apparently no one knows a slender masseuse.

Pathetic.
She looks good Eliot, but I’m probably gonna stay away from an Eastern European girl that goes by G-Money, lol
One response in 24 hours. That shows everything that is wrong with the hobby in DFW. The post wasn't even addressed to the ladies. It was addressed to the men and women at large. But, apparently no one knows a slender masseuse.

Pathetic. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
I was going to give you a suggestion but not after this remark. Have a wonderful day and good luck with your search Kinkster.
I was going to give you a suggestion but not after this remark. Have a wonderful day and good luck with your search Kinkster. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I have the same sentiments as ntxguy. 24 hour delay in responses not too long. Especially when the board was getting seriously trolled.

For others that have the same interest as the OP, best bet is to search RubMD in the ECCIE Encounters section. From there, you can scan the description of the lady.
https://tryst.link/massage/gabby_22 Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
I've seen her ad before. But, she is just a hooker that advertises in the massage section, too - as evidenced by a $500 rate for ONE hour.

And I'm always leery of Eastern Europeans.

I'm actually seeking a massage (with a happy ending) from a lady who knows how to give a legit massage.
$500 one hour massage
$600 one hour nuru
$1,000 one hour VIP

Must be one helluva massage...
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2023, 11:33 AM
$500 one sucker hour massage
$600 one crazy fool hour nuru
$1,000 one of insane trick hour VIP

Must be one helluva massage... Originally Posted by NotPlaying
I updated her description
Terralyn
https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...3-61de09420f96 Originally Posted by birriking
Her massage isn't very good. If that is a requirement for the OP.