Orange Turd mocks Christie

So Christie decides to run for president. Trump sends out a video mocking the man’s weight.

I will never understand the infatuation Orange Turds cult has for him. An absolute piece of shit that hasn’t learned a thing.
Christie's response was spot on. He's running against a selfish, vindictive, petulant child who has no business leading the free world.
Yes…..he’s a complete embarrassment.
I hope his next indictment sticks. I don’t want Biden or this idiot running this country.
I guess the Orange Turd hasn't looked in the mirror or maybe he has a slimming mirror. He doesn't have a lot of room to talk.
fat crissy in da race bahahhaaa

btw crissy gots some skels in his closet so fatty crissy is one to talk yeah?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_...#Controversies

bahahhaaaa

btw if crissy is the nom i'll vote R to vote against Biden and not lose a wink of sleep over it. in the end you could do way worse than crissy as the nom.

BAAHHAAHA
Looks like you'll be voting for an obese person either way then.
Looks like you'll be voting for an obese person either way then. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

i'd vote for the Pillsbury Doughboy if he said he was a Republican and not named Joe Biden.

fat crissy is fine by me.
i'd vote for the Pillsbury Doughboy if he said he was a Republican and not named Joe Biden.

fat crissy is fine by me. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Well that kind of thinking explains why a George Santos got elected
Well that kind of thinking explains why a George Santos got elected Originally Posted by matchingmole

what explains AOC getting elected?
what explains AOC getting elected? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
People like hot latinas
People like hot latinas Originally Posted by matchingmole
She’s no JLo, not even close.
Gentlemen back on topic please
So Christie decides to run for president. Trump sends out a video mocking the man’s weight.

I will never understand the infatuation Orange Turds cult has for him. An absolute piece of shit that hasn’t learned a thing. Originally Posted by Charley3
Is Christie Creme not fat?
Did Christie Creme not attack Trump?
So why exactly do you have a problem with Trump attacking back with the truth?
So why exactly do you have a problem with Trump attacking back with the truth? Originally Posted by berryberry
So you have Christy Creme versus the Orange Cremecicle. Either way you get an obese candidate. One of whom who has never been indicted and the other who has been indicted twice and counting.

Some people like their politicians to stick to political issues and higher ground, rather than stooping to the level of an anonymous MAGA forum on a hooker board.
So why exactly do you have a problem with Trump attacking back with the truth? Originally Posted by berryberry
I don’t know what “attack” you’re referring to, but I’ve never seen any sitting or ex-president act in the ridiculous, childish, name calling manner that orange turd does.
He’s an embarrassment