To the gents - Whats your fee if roles were reversed

To all the men who call themselves stuff muffins- giggling

If you could switch roles with your favorite provider

What would be your fee?
Would you screen?
Could we CIM please......pretty please?
And lastly would you be BFE, and have Kleenex ready for all the big O's we would have?

Ladies feel free to chime in

(credit for this post goes to lisa.lisa in the Dallas Coed section.) http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=newpost</font
Well now....

Good afternoon, Ladies of ECCIE....

I am PurplePussyEater and I am one of the best Fantasy providers in the DFW Metroplex....

I can provide your most BFE cuddle and kiss sessions with the famous, patented, one of a kind PPE treatment - the full vagina worship you desire and crave.... I am not a clock watcher and will stay until your kitty have turned from pretty pink to rosy purple of satisfaction...

And, for those who have a more twisted sense of adventure... there is the PPE Mild to wild submission experience... You tell me what secret desire is and I will make it come true, over and over... Cum see how it is to let go and let PPE take control of your needs and body...

Ask me about my 2 BFE and Dom/Sub sessions...

References available on request - P411 and Newbie friendly...

Wed Wild Day / TUMA Thursdays and Freaky Fridays Specials!!

PM me here or on P411 for my rates....

Some questions I have been asked -

What would be your fee? See above - Every experience is individual, like my prices...

Would you screen? Yes, Please have references available - I do not take references from the So Called "BFE Boys"

Could we CIM please......pretty please? You better!!

And lastly would you be BFE, and have Kleenex ready for all the big O's we would have? I have whatever you need - Kleenex to Leather - I am Full Service!!

PPE - Your Dream Provider!!!

Houston Ladies!!! Travel Alert - Yes, PPE is going on the Road....

I will be going to Houston, Corpus and Old Dime Box on this tour....

Dates to be published soon, so Prebook now!

Prebook special - only $1.00 per hour upcharge to my already amazing, headspinning, jaw dropping Sessions!

Multi hour discounts and I talk Triple AAA discount card as well as any Food Store Discount cards!
I would be a HDH.
So,

Your prices would exceed my $4.99 Cheeseburger special?

PPE
Hell yeah,
I require at least a twelve pack and some pork skins but if they want BFE they gonna hafta pony up a lil' Crown.
I don't even have to write up some BS add either. All I do is post my picture and the phone starts ringing off the hook.

See:

Attachment 14119

Now that's sexy!
Shit just give me a call ladies. You won't have to pay a dime and I'll give you everything you want including CIM BFE PSE you name it. And no this is not TGTBT.
Ok Im a newbie at this so i have some questions before i wanna book an appointment i hope this is ok?

msog?

are you freaky?

what are your measurements?

cim?

do you upsale?

are the pictures REALLY you? if so prove it pls!!!

do you do short notice appointments?

does my size matter to you?

outcalls or just incalls?

do you work alone...im not gonna run into a pimp am i?

BBFS?

and lastly but not to be left out, im alittle short like by 20 IS THAT OK?

Im sorry i have sooo many questions i just want this to be the perfect visit....and wanna make sure my donation is going to what i want. i know what your ad says but i just wanna make sure thats why im asking.

LMAO....ladies pls add to the list and dont be shy
Guys....see what we gooo through and you wonder why we can SOMETIMES be Bitches
Is anybody offering FREE mustaches rides around here!!!!!!

Oh I am MSOG, so take that blue pill, on second thought take two to be on the safe side......time is money honey!

Start off with BFE, then snatch me to PSE..........I love a man with stamina.

You can bait and switch if you want........like I said offer free mustaches and be MSOG, we can work something out

PPE, hey, no fair, you are giving all my BFE away for a mere 4.99 cheeseburger.......awww

Boardman, what flavor pork skins? I hope you are worth that big economy size bag of pork skins and crown.......
Ok Im a newbie at this so i have some questions before i wanna book an appointment i hope this is ok?

msog? You? All you want!........... Me?

are you freaky? Ever sat on a fence and howled at midnight?

what are your measurements? I'm hung like a Tomcat!

cim? Uh, Yeah! Duh!......... Oh! you mean me? Sure you can.

do you upsale? Only if you want something extra and I don't really find you attractive.

are the pictures REALLY you? if so prove it pls!!! ????Please!!!!!!

do you do short notice appointments? Sure but don't expect a super hard cock, I might be recovering.

does my size matter to you? Why? Are you BBW?

outcalls or just incalls? Roaming is extra.

do you work alone...im not gonna run into a pimp am i? I AM a pimp!

BBFS?

and lastly but not to be left out, im alittle short like by 20 IS THAT OK? WTF??? A twelve pack is like $10 and a big bag of Pork skins is $3.99

Im sorry i have sooo many questions i just want this to be the perfect visit....and wanna make sure im donation is going to what i want. i know what your ad says but i just wanna make sure thats why im asking.

Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Call me!
ladies - i am running back to school specials till end of aug. all inclusive bfe/pse multi hour for nothing/nada/zip/zero
Well now....

Good afternoon, Ladies of ECCIE....

I am PurplePussyEater and I am one of the best Fantasy providers in the DFW Metroplex....

I can provide your most BFE cuddle and kiss sessions with the famous, patented, one of a kind PPE treatment - the full vagina worship you desire and crave.... I am not a clock watcher and will stay until your kitty have turned from pretty pink to rosy purple of satisfaction...

And, for those who have a more twisted sense of adventure... there is the PPE Mild to wild submission experience... You tell me what secret desire is and I will make it come true, over and over... Cum see how it is to let go and let PPE take control of your needs and body...

Ask me about my 2 BFE and Dom/Sub sessions...

References available on request - P411 and Newbie friendly...

Wed Wild Day / TUMA Thursdays and Freaky Fridays Specials!!

PM me here or on P411 for my rates....

Some questions I have been asked -

What would be your fee? See above - Every experience is individual, like my prices...

Would you screen? Yes, Please have references available - I do not take references from the So Called "BFE Boys"

Could we CIM please......pretty please? You better!!

And lastly would you be BFE, and have Kleenex ready for all the big O's we would have? I have whatever you need - Kleenex to Leather - I am Full Service!!

PPE - Your Dream Provider!!!

Houston Ladies!!! Travel Alert - Yes, PPE is going on the Road....

I will be going to Houston, Corpus and Old Dime Box on this tour....

Dates to be published soon, so Prebook now!

Prebook special - only $1.00 per hour upcharge to my already amazing, headspinning, jaw dropping Sessions!

Multi hour discounts and I talk Triple AAA discount card as well as any Food Store Discount cards! Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

PPE I would like to book multi hours with you.. maybe even an overnight. Can you handle that? What is your fee to travel just for me? Is it going to cost me more?

Oh and can you work with OldSalt? I hear he is REALLY good. Would that be the 2 BFE Special? Doms/sub session?
Boardman....TFF, you got me laughtn so hard im crying
Snow -

msog? Of course - MSOG frendly

are you freaky? Pease, I ap PPE, Freaky is my life....

what are your measurements? I cannot tell, but have never had a disappointed customer - See my Refs....

cim? Yummy

do you upsale? Never - if anything, I downsale...

are the pictures REALLY you? if so prove it pls!!! I cannot post pics for security reasons, but you will not be disappointed with my curvy body!

do you do short notice appointments? Hell, I can get up when the wind shifts.

does my size matter to you? No, only a pulse

outcalls or just incalls? Outcall with a travel fee, and a Sonic Drin stop during Happy Hour

do you work alone...im not gonna run into a pimp am i? My management is never visable - Credit Card companies never appear in person.

BBFS? Big Beautiful Fantasy Session - Yah, You bet....

and lastly but not to be left out, im alittle short like by 20 IS THAT OK? Hell, I do not evben charge $20....

Im sorry i have sooo many questions i just want this to be the perfect visit....and wanna make sure im donation is going to what i want. i know what your ad says but i just wanna make sure thats why im asking.

Anything Else??!!??

PPE

STARR,

You are a favored client, so not travel charge for you... I will do overnights, as long as you have a nightlite - I am skurred of the Dark....

I will need to meet OldSalt, but I am sure we can work something out (You) Between us!!!!!
I'll just put this in my ad for the ladies...

"As long as I have a face....you always have a place to sit!"

Now if I end up without a face..y'all are fucked!"