Cigars

So, are there any providers who enjoy a good high end cigar on occasion? Might be fun to enjoy burnin a stick while having some fun.
I knew someone called my name! I LOVE cigars. Not sure about high end but i have a few guys that bring me a good variety. My fav (i know are not high end) are anything wine dipped amd makers mark.
Count me in Def !
My favorite is Cao. Eileen's dream.
Tried other brands and flavors ... but this one is hands down for me!

A good cigar .... before or after romping around a bit is awesome... ;-)

You know I have a great balcony .... right?

Hugs!
Torre
I partook for the first time while I was at a salsa club in Miami earlier this year. It was interesting but I'd probably only try again under very specific circumstances where the ambiance was just right.
Are you asking about how Monica enjoyed a good cigar with Bill?
I think its so sexy when a gent smokes a cigar...the cigar lounges in New Orleans are so erotic!
The relatively new International Cigar's lounge in The Colony (adjacent to Hard 8 Barbecue right off 121) is a great spot. Fabulous humidor, full bar, great outdoor lounge area and always a bevy of interesting ladies and gents to chat with. I've enjoyed the company of a couple of our fine ladies there...

Of course lingering over a cigar on Ms. Tames balcony is also quite appealing!
I have a chair at home I call the bj chair.. i have a gent who comes over and smokes a pipe and drinks his scotch while sitting in that chair getting his bj. Mmmm sexy!
The relatively new International Cigar's lounge in The Colony ... ! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Billy - Hahaha! I literally just texted a lady about discovering this place yesterday! Yes what an amazing place!

I have a chair at home I call the bj chair.. i have a gent who comes over and smokes a pipe and drinks his scotch while sitting in that chair getting his bj. Mmmm sexy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas - please bring the chair with you next time you come to Dallas. I must experience that chair. 😜
Count me in Def !
My favorite is Cao. Eileen's dream.
Tried other brands and flavors ... but this one is hands down for me!

A good cigar .... before or after romping around a bit is awesome... ;-)

You know I have a great balcony .... right?

Hugs!
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Oh man, you're speaking my language!! I'm not big on Cao tbh---I've tried the Brazilian and Colombian. Which stick is your favorite?

The Cuban Cohiba reigns supreme in my book I too like Drew Estates-- the Isla de Sol is smooth and sweet
Hot! If only I could be a fly on the wall.

I have a chair at home I call the bj chair.. i have a gent who comes over and smokes a pipe and drinks his scotch while sitting in that chair getting his bj. Mmmm sexy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Mmm lena! Anytime sexy!

Actually the bj chair is a vintage queen ann chair....i cant carry it but i can use the hotel room chair..i bring a special blanket to cover it...that chair is your throne!

Of course you can not smoke cigars in hotels..buttttt you can drink a glass of wild turkey!
I know ZERO about cigars....So:
1.) What makes a cigar a great one?
2.) On average how much do you spend for a decent cigar?
3.) How long does a cigar burn?

Thanks!
I know ZERO about cigars....So:
1.) What makes a cigar a great one?
2.) On average how much do you spend for a decent cigar?
3.) How long does a cigar burn?

Thanks! Originally Posted by alaine
Tastes really vary, so you're going to get a lot of different answers on this, but to me these things make a great cigar.
1. a properly humidified, hand rolled, blemish free quality wrapper. It should be smooth, with no tears or rips. Sometimes in a properly aged cigar, you will see what looks like little specs of white dust, that's called plume, and it means the cigar has been properly maintained in a good humidor. Personally, I prefer a mild tasting cigar in a light colored wrapper. I prefer non-flavored/dipped cigars, but I also like to sip a little port while I smoke one. I've never smoked cigarettes, and I don't inhale cigar smoke into my lungs.

2. decent cigars start around 8 or 10 dollars each, although can be cheaper based on size and if purchasing a box vs. individual sticks.
3. length of smoking time depends on the diameter and length of the cigar. Larger gauge take longer to smoke than smaller, same with length.
Corona: Rocky Patel makes a line called “Edge” that have high cigar ratings, and they are affordable: $6~ per stick. They, IMHO, are the best “affordable” stick on the market. The Edge Corojo is my fav in that line. To the rest of your comments - spot on. Everyone has different tastes, WALDT, even in the cigar world.

Dallas: I don’t actually care about the chair hahaha! It’s the experience you described in that chair that I covet. :-)

Alaine: A good cigar is, (a) never at a convenience store, (b) generally in that $6-10, 10-20 range, and in line with the other things Corona said. (c) you can get an hour out of a quality stick that is sized as a Corona, Toro, Churchill, etc. (all three average “full size” cigars). Cigars are like Scotch, so many different aspects make a quality stick, from source of seed, earth it was grown in, the rolling method, filler, wrapper, shape, etc. It can be it’s own hobby for sure. BTW, it’s your table and mystery sucker that’s got me hot to trot right now. Maybe we can teach each other. 😘

LadyAnastasia and Torre: Hell yeah. Let’s Smoke-N-Fuck!