URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-26821.html
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Western Center
Activities: FBSM, strip tease, CBJ, L3
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She's shorter, about 5'1, 5'2 if I had to guess (She was wearing heels most of the time).Awesome body, nice MM's up top and BBL down south.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow… she’s a beauty
Did she give you very strict/suspicious parking instructions as well?
Did she give you very strict/suspicious parking instructions as well? Originally Posted by Bombguy
If she did give me any kind of parking instructions, I wasn't paying attention, I walked over, but didnt mention that to her, lol. Might just be the apartment complex rules.
or someone wants to record your plates
Did the price on her page include all your activities?
Assuming it is not the girl in the pics…. Right?
Assuming it is not the girl in the pics…. Right? Originally Posted by MavsFan98

He says late 30 but girl in picture looks mid 20
He says late 30 but girl in picture looks mid 20 Originally Posted by olivevet84
Face is a bit filtered in the pics, I'm not noting it as a derogatory thing, but she does look older than her pics in person. Everything else is solid though.
Did the price on her page include all your activities? Originally Posted by Papageorgio609
She charges an extra $ above her ad price for L3
Worth every penny
Fake ass pics
Pics definitely not her. She is in her 40s somewhere maybe mid-late. Definite bbl, mm up top and probably a face lift or so. Definite milf and she seems genuinely horny but it’s not the girl in the pics and she is no way in hell younger than 35 at the absolute youngest.
  • HAAO
  • 12-21-2023, 04:41 AM