POINT me in the right direction!

Ok so far I have had good BBQ ..C'mon guys you cant be the only good thing here for me to taste..
And I do not like to sit in a place where its obvious IM alone..so please point me to a good eatery!
If you are in the mood for something greasy try the tacos at In-a-Tub at I-29 and Barry Road, if you want something a little more along the line of fine dinning try Pierpont's at Union Station! Get it to go and bring it over here so you won't have to eat alone!!!
  • mike2
  • 07-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Freddy's!
What do you like to eat? Kansas City is a growing food city, with national attention the past couple of years. Lots of great choices.

Here are a couple of threads
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=350043
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=344911
Ive learned..there are soo many to choose from..I love everything from mexican fast food to French cuisine..Allergic to seafood though guys..
Swagger is now in Martin City (south kc). They have been on Triple D and have killer food, Okie Joes of course, Westport Flea Market, best burger anywhere. Just a few choices.
Manny's for Mexican food. 20th & SW Blvd. Not "fast food", but quick service. And damn good Mexican food.
oh c'mon guys, someone meet her for dinner, i'm sure the conversation would be fantastic.
Depends what part of town you are in. If you're near Westport try McCoy's, The Foundry, Westport Cafe or Harry's. Spin Pizza is close too. All great places to eat and/or have a drink.
I'm not a huge fan of the Power & Light but I had an awesome burger at the Flying Saucer a week or so ago. Other places up there are good as well, just probably overpriced.
Im actually in independence but I dont mind driving into KC if I have to..Manny's it seems is the winner for today!!! I will let ya know what I ordered WOA..Thank you..
Enjoy, Chrissy!
try Cafe trio (fun deck and good food), Port Fonda in wesport (pensylvania street) amazing food, Grand street cafe. Cafe trio and Grand street are just ouside the plaza on main street....
The Flying Saucer is the shit. I love their around the world beer samplers, even if they are over priced.
Manny's for Mexican food. 20th & SW Blvd. Not "fast food", but quick service. And damn good Mexican food. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

DELICIOUS!!! Thank you Wiz damn good mexican food! Margaritas too.