URL / Website: http://el-paso.skipthegames.com/fema...e/504391543940
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: WestSide Hotel
Activities: Bbbj,MPCFS,Mish,K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is 5"5', Brown hair, 120'ish LBS , Petite Body ,Nice C-cup boobs, Few Tattoos, Good looking hispanic woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Are the pics in the ad really her?
She’s a sweetie, definitely worth a visit or more.
Nice review. She is sweet and fun, but by no means petite !!!! She is actually 40 ish with several kids and has the body of an older mommy. Again, she is a lot of fun, but if u are looking for a petite hard body, she is not the one. If u want to have a better than average time, call her up.
Nice review. She is sweet and fun, but by no means petite !!!! She is actually 40 ish with several kids and has the body of an older mommy. Again, she is a lot of fun, but if u are looking for a petite hard body, she is not the one. If u want to have a better than average time, call her up. Originally Posted by robinhood12
Wish guys would post more comments like this one.
  • Twain
  • 08-21-2019, 08:09 AM
Thanks for the review. Some good info here.
Robinhood you've been holding onto some reviews. Probably so many that you have forgotten more than you remember. Lol
Wish I had that problem.
Nice review. She is sweet and fun, but by no means petite !!!! She is actually 40 ish with several kids and has the body of an older mommy. Again, she is a lot of fun, but if u are looking for a petite hard body, she is not the one. If u want to have a better than average time, call her up. Originally Posted by robinhood12
You are the man. Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the review. Some good info here.
Robinhood you've been holding onto some reviews. Probably so many that you have forgotten more than you remember. Lol
Wish I had that problem. Originally Posted by Twain
LOL. Thanks Twain. I should review more, but with time constraints, many will slip through the cracks. There are several I should review, cause they are worth the mention and deserve the extra attention
I dont know how long ago you saw her but she's petite for sure and she still has a nice rack, she's a giver for sure
I dont know how long ago you saw her but she's petite for sure and she still has a nice rack, she's a giver for sure Originally Posted by Frankenfurter83
saw her about 3 weeks ago. LOL
Define Petite:

pe·tite

/pəˈtēt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
[COLOR=#878787 !important]

• (of a woman) having a small and attractively dainty build.
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"she was petite and vivacious"[/COLOR]

Or

Petite
refers to stature not weight. Most people still think
petite means
skinny when in fact
petite
has nothing to
do
with weight.
Petite is the
term used in the fashion industry to describe a
woman
who is 5'3 tall or under.
Petite
women come in all shapes and sizes, whether they're a size 4 or 14.

Or

Websters Dictionary:
:
having a small trim figure usually used of a woman

Or

MacMillian Dictionary

a petite
woman
is
small
and thin in an
attractive
way

So pick your definition of Petite.
I usual define Petite as small and thin.
This lady, is not small and thin, at least not in my world

[/COLOR]
Hey boys look who dusted off their eccie handle lol. Looking to play any other good prospects since I've been gone ? Haven't seen anyone since all the shutdowns. Where do you even look now ?
Where do you even look now ? Originally Posted by Sean041
Here.

As far as ad sites, for El Paso, SkipTheGames has the most volume. Eccie remains the best place for info, though.
I dont know if petite has nothing to do with weight, I haven't been with very many petite bbws, but either way I'd recommend, splitting hairs really on the petite definition. Can she bring the noise? I think so
To help with search results: Giselle, Gisselle