The best looking women?

• oden
  • 08-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Where do the best looking women originate? Guys and girls chime in. What are the features you most cherish and admire?
Best looking depends on what you think is beautiful. I say Africa. The features I most admire in women (and men) is lovely skin, a beautiful smile, penetrating eyes, and general aura.

I think every country/region brings something different to the table and there are beautiful women from all of them... just like ice cream there are lots of flavors and most of the guys here probably like to sample them all given the nature of their hobby.
A place called Earth.
most of the guys here probably like to sample them all given the nature of their hobby. Originally Posted by EroticEmily
Agreed!!!! I have actually been in the "mood" for a petite blonde...not my normal choice. My goal is to sample at least one of every type of distinctive style. I generally lean towards a European look, but something in me prefers variety. The only style I have to try is Asian. Mostly because most don't make outcalls. Se la vie.
Im off Famke Jensen since she played a post op transexual on Nip/Tuck. Im crazy about eastern european girls and love the FKK clubs in Germany. All the girls of the world are represented there but I usually gravitate to Bulgarian girls, Romanian Girls, and Hungarian Girls.
A little self-promoting??? I think she looks just like you (at least what I imagine your face to be). Oh yeah, I think the bods could be identical...
Where do the best looking women originate? Guys and girls chime in. What are the features you most cherish and admire? Originally Posted by oden
We can thank Hank Jr. for anticipating the question that would one day be asked in this thread and putting the words to music!

I've got some fond memories of San Angelo,
and I've seen some beauty queens in El Paso,
but the best lookin women that I've ever seen,
have all been in Texas and all wearin jeans

Chorus:
I'm a country plowboy, not an urban cowboy,
and I dont ride bulls but I have fought some men,
drive a pickup truck,
trust in God and luck and I live to love Texas women.

I thought I'd seen beauty in faraway places,
till I looked upon those Houston faces,
spent Hollywood nights up in Beverly Hills,
but they werent nothin like one night down in BROWNSVILLE

Repeat Chorus

I'm a pretty fair judge of the opposite sex,
and I aint seen nothin that will touch em' yet,
they may be from Waco or out in Lampassas,
but one thing about it they all come from Texas.

Repeat Chorus

I'm an Oiler fan not a soccer man,
and my arms are red and so is my blood,
and they make it boil with that soft Texas drawl and I love em all,
Texas women.
My eyes are green and Famka is half a foot taller than me. I love brown eyes and hers are beautiful. She is a stunning woman. I guess I like them tall because I think Charlize Theron is another out of this world beauty.
as well as Tea Leonie. I love her voice.

• mike2
  • 08-08-2010, 10:37 AM
I always thought it was sperm and eggs?
I have to agree with BigTex all the way! Pretty Country girls with their hint of roughness and rowdiness, I think, are much better then any model or superstar out there!
The girls I've found to be most attractive are Amer-Asian. They just have this certain exotic look. Most are usually petite (my personal preference).
I like them all. To me every ethnic group brings something to the table.
Visit a night club in Ibiza (Sp.) or Monterrey. After about an hour the eyes are just exhausted. I think ugly people are drowned at an early age so only the pretty people are left at those places.