What's the attraction?

Relatively new to this lifestyle, I still have several ladies on my "must see" list, as I imagine a lot of us do. In order to set my priorities, I had to determine what it was about these girls that put them on my list. In doing so, I became curious about what criteria seem to be the most prominent system-wide in the selection process. Obviously, the list could be endless, including cost, menu items, location, figure, looks, hair color, individual body characteristics, ethnicity, etc. But generally speaking, what are your top three, in order of importance. I found that mine are..

1. Looks. She has to have a cute face; not model looks, but cute.
2. Body. As I am only 5'7", I prefer petite, hwp women. Again, not perfect, just smaller than me, in general. Don't really care about individual proportions.
3. Activities. It is very important that we are compatible in regards to what she comfortably offers and what I desire. YMMV and CBJ, for example, are definite deal-breakers.

Just curious to see what my fellow hobbyists are most interested in.

E
Your top 3 are basically mine, also, with one addition: I prefer bite-size tits on my spinner. Anything above a B cup normally gets a pass.

Don't get me wrong, I do sample others...
esteve and charles, similar but different.

• positive upbeat down-to-earth not-high-and-mighty attitude
  • sweet looking face and moderate to slim body appearance
  • offers a wide variety of activities but most importantly is REALLY into them, not just for conducting a transaction.

then, geographic location, ambiance of interior of location, consulting fee schedule, consistently above average reviews [tho i have booted this one to see a woman or two].

does that help?
Her being legit and verified would exceed any of these main choices for me:

1. Service activities and stamina. (Whether she is a spinner or a BBW I'm expecting the same agility and specific service performance for both. Especially when it comes to on top activities.)

2. Rates. (For the time I seek whether it be incall or outcall. I also like to see incentive rates for more time booked when applicable.)

3. Looks. (No matter her body type, Im expecting someone appealing and curvey whether she is a BBW or a spinner. If she has a flat ass and no defined curves I probably wont see her. Not so big on breasts persay....any will do. But if she is an A-cup she better be beyond fine.)
I guess what they say about us men is true, that we are simple creatures. Because on just about any board, or in any forum when this question is asked there is the same reply with some variation of the same answer. Some women get it and some don't. Those that do get great reviews! For me it's

1) What's offered and price goes hand in hand for me. Less being offered is not necessarily a deal breaker, I just expect lower rates.
2) Looks!! I have to be attracted to the person, which doesn't require much. Anything from girl next door looks to supermodel. For me looks and attitude are two in the same.
3) Performance/Service which I determine from reviews, website, and discussion boards. That's what gets me in the door, if she's all the above it'll keep coming back!!