ATF?

Mine is Captain Crunch or Honey Smacks. Too close to call.
I had a taste forSpecialK but got burned out.
Mmm, either Lucky Charms or cocoa pebbles
Quisp. I guess that dates me .
Quisp? What the is quisp
Raisin bran (dont judge)
Or fruity pebbles
If i remember correctly it has a little martian on the front of the box, right Omerta?
Quisp? What the is quisp Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Believe it or not, Wikipedia is a good source for answers to questions like this:

Quisp (Wikipedia)

I remember Quisp well (it didn't hurt that it lasted for a while, and IIRC kept coming back from time to time). I also remember its "companion" cereal, Quake, which was much less successful than Quisp. The mascots Quisp (a little space alien) and Quake (a beefy superhero type wearing a miner's helmet) featured in commercials for the cereals. Fans of Rocky and Bullwinkle will be interested in knowing that the commercials were animated by Jay Ward, the demented genius behind Rocky and Bullwinkle.

As far as taste, both Quake and Quisp were basically variant forms of Captain Crunch; the same basic cereal in different shapes.

Cheers,

bcg
Oh's. And Reece's peanut butter balls. And honey bunches of oats with almonds.
Special K with strawberries and yogurt & cookie crisp
Oooh Cookie Crisp. That's pretty good stuff.

Can I change mine to oatmeal? Maple and brown sugar oatmeal with butter and sugar
TRIX of course
Can I change mine to oatmeal? Maple and brown sugar oatmeal with butter and sugar Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
If we're talking hot cereal, Cream of Wheat for me. With cinnamon & sugar.
If we're talking hot cereal, Cream of Wheat for me. With cinnamon & sugar. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Now you're making me crave a winter overnight with breakfast instead of dinner.

But, made with milk or water?
corn pops out of the box after fucking for me