Creepy Clown Sightings

I'm sure you've already heard about the creepy clown sightings all over the country and here in North Little Rock. If you haven't, you can read up on it here: http://www.thv11.com/mb/news/local/a...rock/324057111

What do you think? Is it just kids screwing around, some type of secret organization or something much worse? Ever since my parents let me watch Stephen King's "It" as a child I have never liked clowns, but this is just a whole new level of scary.
i'll leave my costume in the trunk.
promise.

95% jokers.
id rather not meet the other 5
plus anything for a viral post
Bozo was pretty cool. I wanted to be on his show when I was a kid.

Agreed though, more recent clowns are pretty creepy. Stephen King's "It" clown, like Vannah mentioned, and the American Horror Story clown. I just finished Freak Show last night.

Not sure what's going on with all the clown sightings. I can't say how I would react if someone attempted to scare the shit out of me in a clown costume.
Has anyone you know actually seen these clowns? Because no one on my facebook friend list or personal friends have actually seen any clowns. I believe these "sightings" are made up. Sort of like Slender Man.

If anyone is walking around dressed as a clown then it's just some kids playing on people's fear.
I'll bet damn good money it's all a prank and or made up. I mean, let's be real here. You wear a clown suit at night in the woods. Do you wanna get shot? Cause that's how you get shot..
  • bndm
  • 09-26-2016, 07:10 AM
Has anyone you know actually seen these clowns? Because no one on my facebook friend list or personal friends have actually seen any clowns. I believe these "sightings" are made up. Sort of like Slender Man.

If anyone is walking around dressed as a clown then it's just some kids playing on people's fear. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

I totally agree. It's certainly complete bullshit.
Like rattlesnakes in the McDonalds playground ballpit and cellphones blowing up cars at gas stations.

But "let me check my facebook page" to confirm current events?
I don't personally know anyone who has won the lottery, but I'm pretty sure it exists.

Ha ha ha! I'm just teasing you, gal.
I'll bet damn good money it's all a prank and or made up. I mean, let's be real here. You wear a clown suit at night in the woods. Do you wanna get shot? Cause that's how you get shot.. Originally Posted by SingleMomSlayer
Right? If someone is on my property in a clown costume carrying a knife or machete, I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later.
Right? If someone is on my property in a clown costume carrying a knife or machete, I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later. Originally Posted by Vannah
+1
Just like most of the media in the world..
I think it's made up.
*Rolls eyes*
Let's have everyone worry about the clown while we have clowns running for office.... LOL. Jk. I don't have an opinion on this years elections. Don't want my here nor there opinion to effect my business..
I asked my friends on facebook if they have seen clowns. The only clown they saw was the off duty officer that dressed as one. Just him. He did it because of the hoax going around. Other than that, NO ONE ELSE HAS SEEN A FUCKING CLOWN! It's a false story and the media is reporting it as truth. And of course people are sheep so they believe everything the media tells them smh
I'm sure most of them are pranks, especially with Halloween right around the corner. There was a rash of sightings awhile back that turned out to be a publicity stunt for "31", Rob Zombie's new movie.
Factual or not, it's still an entertaining story with Halloween coming up
I just picked up a 1911 .45 ACP ....... I'll make some chicken nuggets out of a few insane clowns.