LOLOL - you can't make this shit up

SpiceItUp hit me with an infraction for insulting SL and Whispers... insulting them! hahahahaha
So sorry this happened to you. Will you please pm me his info?

Got to stay safe!
SpiceItUp hit me with an infraction for insulting SL and Whispers... insulting them! hahahahaha Originally Posted by Bobave

Haven't you been complaining that The Mods aren't doing their job?
Haven't you been complaining that The Mods aren't doing their job? Originally Posted by Whispers
I guess I hadn't realized that their job involves running cover for selected friends.
Spice's recent rant about how Austin mods aren't biased rings a little hollow now.
I'm not sure anything you could say about those two could be qualified as an "insult". Dat right dere is funny!!
I fail to see the issue. While the guidelines are sometimes open to interpretation, there's never been a doubt that calling someone an asshole is verboten.

Did you believe otherwise? I'm not biased one way OR the other. Sorry.

Blah fucking blah. I'm negative about assholes like you and Wispy. Originally Posted by Bobave
I wanna be a MOD. How do I apply?
I fail to see the issue. While the guidelines are sometimes open to interpretation, there's never been a doubt that calling someone an asshole is verboten.

Did you believe otherwise? I'm not biased one way OR the other. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Is using the word "cunt" to describe someone "verboten"?
Is using the word "cunt" to describe someone "verboten"? Originally Posted by Observing
Depends on the context, we don't leave common sense at the door. Give me an example.
I wanna be a MOD. How do I apply? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Please deposit your application in the appropriate receptacle...

Please deposit your application in the appropriate receptacle...

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

I guess that means I don't qualify?
LOL LM, I think you got your answer.. damnit.. you'd be good at it.
LOL LM, I think you got your answer.. damnit.. you'd be good at it. Originally Posted by nuglet
I would be honest & fair. Would never be as good as Z, but I would be light years better than the mod who gave that reply.
Depends on the context, we don't leave common sense at the door. Give me an example. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
SL used the word in describing me giving lessons in a post.
I have never RTM'd 'cuz I give zero fucks.
They on the other hand blow that shit up,I'm sure....
So sorry this happened to you. Will you please pm me his info?

Got to stay safe! Originally Posted by Kickrocks