Is it really that fucking funny & entertaining​ to fuck with people and their lives?

What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with all you other people that just sit by and watch & join in on fucking with others to the point of no return?

SOCIOPATHIC fucks.
There are issues of jealousy, greed, hated, and dislike of an indenpent woman. For some these feeling go to the core of themselves and they can't help or stop themselves for doing harm to others. At least I have some names to work with. Its not like I can go to the cops with these issues, but I have already made my point that I will what I think is necessary. Good luck to whatever you found out and keep your head about yourself.
What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck is wrong with all you other people that just sit by and watch & join in on fucking with others to the point of no return?

SOCIOPATHIC fucks. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Just thought I'd mention how nice you look since your weight loss.
Happy Thoughts!
There are issues of jealousy, greed, hated, and dislike of an indenpent woman. For some these feeling go to the core of themselves and they can't help or stop themselves for doing harm to others. At least I have some names to work with. Its not like I can go to the cops with these issues, but I have already made my point that I will what I think is necessary. Good luck to whatever you found out and keep your head about yourself. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Have a wonderful Saturday. remember you only have one life to live and if you get t right that's all you need!
Can whispers talking shit and making threads about anyone affect them being successful? From what I read everyone has said no, he does the complete opposite for them. So what is it? Does he help or hurt? Are you afraid to admit he hurts it so you don't look bad?
I am under the impression that nothing that he says can make a guy not want to see a provider. Am I wrong?

The factors I see a guy not be able to see a provider is time and money. If they have a wife its hard to deviate from your routine and explain what 300 dollars you took out the atm was for. Not really a lot of money now a days but most want an explanation never the less.

This is not directed towards you tio but every provider.
My little rant didn't hurt my business I think if you have good pussy a pretty face positive attitude nice incall and skills that are off the chart you can talk all the s*** you want just saying
At the end of the day it's all on how hard the provider can make you come now isn't it
Why are screen shots of my post on Twitter? We are supposed to be in a bubble here. Slave G. Posting my post on Twitter? Say slave, don't use my shit for your gain. Come up with your own shit.

Fucking amateurs.
She's trying to one-up me and bring me down sorry if she use your screenshot I would never she's an old hag who has nothing better else to do and won't bring her little ass on eccie cuz she's scared of what I would do to her the truth shall set you free too bad she's full of shit again sorry about her using you. She is so desperate she trying to get psycho marine to threaten me LOL where this war will end no one knows but she needs to stop bringing other people into it
My advice is just to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you shoot because karma's a bitch and some people just won't sit around and let you talk out of your ass some people fire back and aren't scared to do it
Well I'm sorry I wrote that and it was used against you by her.
It's okay baby I forgave you a long time ago
My advice is just to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you shoot because karma's a bitch and some people just won't sit around and let you talk out of your ass some people fire back and aren't scared to do it Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You and Treetop have both made this very clear. I hope people start listening to both of you. I know I hear you both loud and clear. Have an excellent Sunday.
Word!

At the end of the day it's all on how hard the provider can make you come now isn't it Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Shits gotten old.Not sure what the beefs about, honestly don't give a shit what it's about. But ALL of y'all are acting worse then teenagers. Talking a bunch of nosie and making yourselves look like retards. As the saying goes real G's walk in silence. If you're the shit then you're the shit just stfu about it and go about yalls day. Ignorance maybe bliss but it's giving the rest of us a headache.
Thank god for the mute option on twitter #WhiteGirlsGoneCrazy