Eccie Trivia. Tonights topic is hooker math.

Tonight is the first night for Eccie trivia. The topic is hooker math and our man of the hour is Mr. SL.

Mr. SL joined Eccie on March 14, 2011.

At the time of this thread he has posted 396 reviews.

Let's assume that he received credit for all 396 reviews he has posted.

Let's also assume that he has never paid for premium access.

Based on the above, if he never post another review again when will his free premium access expire?

I'm sure we have a rocket scientist or two amongst us. Probably a few ex mathematics professors who traded in their calculators to help make our lives less stressful.

Let's hold the explanations until after the polls close.

Good luck contestants.

ONE MISTAKE - The last answer should be 40 years and up.
It will expire at his next BAN, then reinstated after the sentence is over.
It will expire at his next BAN, then reinstated after the sentence is over. Originally Posted by fun2come

Tree, who but you gives a damn???

Tree, who but you gives a damn??? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Are you mad because you are mathematically challenged and feel really stupid that you can't even make an educated guess?

Or, do you have SL envy and don't like it when he gets attention without name calling or hate?

Don't worry buddy. I will do my next poll with you in the spotlight.
Tree, you need to get a life dude. I don't care about you. I don't care about your polls. I don't care about the results of your polls. If you post a poll on me, you are wasting your time.because I don't care. Do you get the idea Tree? I don't care about your juvenile antics on here. I care about meeting the lovely ladies of ECCIE, THAT'S IT!!!

Now GO GET a LIFE & a JOB!!!
Tree, you need to get a life dude. I don't care about you. I don't care about your polls. I don't care about the results of your polls. If you post a poll on me, you are wasting your time.because I don't care. Do you get the idea Tree? I don't care about your juvenile antics on here. I care about meeting the lovely ladies of ECCIE, THAT'S IT!!!

Now GO GET a LIFE & a JOB!!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday
That is very strange to be coming from you Doc..... Did you believe there were others that care about your posts?
Hey smart dudes. What's the correct answer?

I think its 35+ years.

I wonder if SL can will his premium access when he kicks the bucket.
Hint:
It is NOT when he joined, it is when he wrote the 1st review.
PA starts from there.

And the answer is NOT 40+ years from NOW. IJS

Can he WILL it? Only if his ((great))(grand)daughter takes over his account as a Mandle
That is very strange to be coming from you Doc..... Did you believe there were others that care about your posts? Originally Posted by Whispers
Nope Whispers, I sure don't.
  • Gamer
  • 05-23-2017, 09:23 PM
That is very strange to be coming from you Doc..... Did you believe there were others that care about your posts? Originally Posted by Whispers
Every response you give him proves you care Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree.
I'm not going to look up the first review, but assuming the credit has always been 3 weeks per review he'd have 8316 days worth of credit. If you add that to his join date you get Monday, December 19, 2033 which is 16 years, 6 months, 26 days from today.
It's 6 weeks of credit per accepted review ... If it was otherwise beforew I joined then this is a TRICK poll
It's 6 weeks of credit per accepted review ... If it was otherwise beforew I joined then this is a TRICK poll Originally Posted by fun2come
I couldn't remember, but I know there was an argument about how it got cut in half from what it was so I guessed. *shrug*
I think most ladies tuned out at "hooker math," lol.

~