Someone you love could be a sex worker

https://youtu.be/9zDqmedFE_Q Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Love this!
I love the sentiment, but I hate the fact that this is the only way to reach some people.

Even the people you don't know, don't like, don't agree with should be afforded all the consideration and rights of your best friend/wife/daughter/etc.
That was good
Yes this was great to watch this morning!
Very true! Sex Workers are fighters and dreamers.
And more than just one someone I love is a sex worker.
Very true! Sex Workers are fighters and dreamers.
And more than just one someone I love is a sex worker. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

Very few are either.

Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them.
Yeah Lena, but due to the illegality of your profession you will be marginalized until you gain a real political presence.
Probably the best way forward for SW's is to absolutely segregate an (other) illegal activity from their professional advertisements, and to encourage other SW's to do likewise.
Very few are either.

Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them. Originally Posted by Whispers
That can also be said of some of the johns as well, in fact, some of them live just to make negative posts on this site, and instead of "on their backs" the monkey is in their pocket.. with it's paw controlling the body, like a puppet.
She looks like Chelsea Manning.

https://goo.gl/images/DJGMRA
Very few are either.

Most are weak minded, easily manipulated and carry a monkey on their backs that controls them. Originally Posted by Whispers
Yep, the only kind of woman who will put up with a bat shit crazy misogynist you are, Whispers. An intelligent woman of means would never have anything to do with your sad stalking ass. There is no such thing as a morbidly obese elderly person. Keep shoveling the cheeseburgers while you sit in front of the computer, fatso. I bet your blood cholesterol level is higher than your IQ.
Very few are either.

Whispers, you need to quit bringing up your mother's issues all the time.
Very few are either.

After all your time here this is your honest assessment of the majority of our providers? That doesn't make sense to me. I have met so many women who are strong, intelligent, ambitious, and focused. One persons ambition is another's monkey maybe?

Men and women who enter this community out of desperation or to harm themselves or others will probably come across as weak minded and easily manipulated but I would argue that the majority of us are decent human beings.
This is true in all professions.

A cop who is attracted to and mesmerized by the power of being a police officer will not represent the general population of police well. Although with LE I think the power corrupts so there are probably more abuses than in other professions.

A very small percentage of teachers cross boundaries with students but according to the media it's all of them. Sometimes McDonald's employees spit in the mayo but most don't. Some business owners embezzle but not all. I'm sure you can all think of examples from your own career paths...

Perception isn't necessarily reality. But I'm sure you'll continue to perpetuate the negative stereotypes of sex workers regardless of what I say.
Very few are either.

It's not just women. I've seen this guy who is weak minded, manipulated more than he knows, and carries a monkey on his back.

(face blurred as to not break rule #5: Outing)
It's not just women. I've seen this guy who is weak minded, manipulated more than he knows, and carries a monkey on his back.

(face blurred as to not break rule #5: Outing) Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That's my girl observing's shtick. Please refrain from posting pics of fat guys and calling them whispers.

Observing,
Don't worry baby, you know I always got your back!