Address and Phone: -
Address: 15th and indepenance
Phone: 972-302-3040
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Massage +
Hair Length and Color: long, middle of back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: thin, 5 footish, chiseled face, strong jawline basically not the most feminine features
Recommendation: Yes
I think I know who you are talking about. I have never had a massage from her, 99% of the time I see Linda. I was there yesterday, and meet Elle (sp), probably 50-ish, but appeared to have a nice rack for Sunny Foot. I didn't get a massage from her but may next time.
Just saw LiLi / Lily there . The shorter lady was the one who was working the front. Lily was a little taller, bigger facial features, and hair in pig tails. Hands, forearms, and elbows of steel !!! This girl was Strong ! Worried for the little guy at the end ( proved to be well founded ) but we survived .
Shorter lady described by CD
I was thinking of visiting this place for the first time. Not so sure now - would hate to be handed off to this gal. I really need the NE access.
I was thinking of visiting this place for the first time. Not so sure now - would hate to be handed off to this gal. I really need the NE access. Originally Posted by floorme

Make an appt with Linda. She has reviews on Yelp. She would allow NE access. She is friendly, jovial, etc.
I’m always afraid of the bait and switch. What’s the easiest way, physically, to tell the difference between the two or to ID Linda?
Kinda hard to say and I've known her for almost 4 years. Slender, but not skinny, has some cushion. On the short side, short but not closely cropped dark brunette hair, average looks for her age. B-cup, usually wears a t-shirt that shows a little cleavage. She has a friendly, cheerful personality. English is fair, she usually takes the calls.