Good Deal @ Hotel Phillips?

I just got a notice from Travel Zoo. It's a "local deal" where you get dinner for 2 with wine for $59.00 (regular $138.00). It also says that for $100 more you can get a room for one night, or for $229.00 you get a room for 2 nights. It's not real plain, but the $229.00 MIGHT include the dinner and 2 nights. Not real clear on that. Anyway, thought some of you ladies that stay there might find it a reasonable deal. Maybe it's not, but the dinner thing sounded good.
Ive done 2 seesions there and never paid more than $80 a night...rooms are small but nice!
If you priceline a four star in the downtown region, bid for about $ 58 - $ 62 dollars per night. You'll hit it most of the time..

I do like that place, groove on the vicinity.. The steak tips with blue cheese at their little downstairs restaurant is very nice. Good bar staff..

Enjoy, whatever you do..
xo
Jazz
KCPD records indicate twelve arrests at that hotel (well, in the 100 block of west 12th Street) in the 2010 reporting year (most current stats publicly available) for promoting/patronizing - that number wouldn't account for citations issued (which would be significantly more most likely), only arrests . . . Seems to me like the management there is proactively policing activity (especially since the Sacha Baron Cohen [Bruno] incident) - or at least keeping a very watchful eye on things (or it may have been used for a sting [hint?]). IJS . . .
KCPD records indicate twelve arrests at that hotel (well, in the 100 block of west 12th Street) in the 2010 reporting year (most current stats publicly available) for promoting/patronizing - that number wouldn't account for citations issued (which would be significantly more most likely), only arrests . . . Seems to me like the management there is proactively policing activity (especially since the Sacha Baron Cohen [Bruno] incident) - or at least keeping a very watchful eye on things (or it may have been used for a sting [hint?]). IJS . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Thanks Jackie...thats good to know!
I know it's off thread topic, but is there a good recommendation for a Hotel. I can stay at most of the major brands, Hilton, Marriott, or Sheraton.

I've booked the sheraton, but always interested in some good guidance if I want a date to join me when I'm in town next.
Yeah I have heard from a provider before too that their staff are paid to report any suspicious activity so not a safe playground.
Jackie, I would be interested in knowing how to look up this info for other venues. If you have any guidance to offer, I would appreciate it.
(especially since the Sacha Baron Cohen [Bruno] incident) Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
What happened? I must have missed something.
What happened? I must have missed something. Originally Posted by bigd88
http://www.kcconfidential.com/full_c...full=yes&pbr=1
Jackie, I would be interested in knowing how to look up this info for other venues. If you have any guidance to offer, I would appreciate it. Originally Posted by IntenseCoveredMishMan
Certain statistics are released officially, publicly (piecemeal), throughout the year in newspapers of public record and through other media reports. My attorney (who has his primary focus on matters such as this and has a deep interest in following and compiling statistics such as these) assembles those reports and also uses advanced search function resources via the court system's computer terminals (directly, not through CASE.net) and information garnered via requests through sunshine law, FOIA, etc., . . . I had asked him previously for a list of 'incidents' at specific hotels in certain areas/cities for my own use (to help keep myself and my clients safe) - this hotel happened to be one I had inquired with him about, so I shared the data he had forwarded me some time ago.

- Jackie