Encounter: Tender-ronni feels so good

User ID: -
Date: Sept. 13, 2023
Name: Ronni
Phone: 915-703-2389
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...-/956799520260
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: I-25 & Candelaria
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: GFE,BBBJ,CFS,DATY,K9,MISH,RCG
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: She is mixed race (white/black/hispanic) ... 5-3ish. Beautiful skin, gorgeous face (her eyes and smile blew me away) ... perfect body ... she is young, firm, and in my opinion the best encounter I've had in New Mexico hands down.

Do not wait on this one gentlemen ... she is exquisite!
Recommendation: Yes
Does she seem Hispanic, or black?
I'm thinking mix of black/hispanic, but very light skin ... you can see from her STGs profile ... very sexy.
Wow! Sounds fantastic! Thank you for TOFTT and the great review! I thought she was just another fake poster. I hope I can arrange a meeting this weekend. Thanks again!
Wow! Sounds fantastic! Thank you for TOFTT and the great review! I thought she was just another fake poster. I hope I can arrange a meeting this weekend. Thanks again! Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
Enjoy brother!
I got to visit with Ronni too and can verify everything Marcham said. Ronni is breathtaking, everything you could hope for in a provider. She is a younger mixed Spanish and Black woman and beyond gorgeous! It is as of a literal goddess of desire has come to visit NM.
@marcham17 your the man!!! I saw her this morning and the only reason I knew about here was because of you! I salute you ��! I’ve been flying in the girls I been messing with and Finally something good in Albuquerque!
@marcham17 your the man!!! I saw her this morning and the only reason I knew about here was because of you! I salute you ��! I’ve been flying in the girls I been messing with and Finally something good in Albuquerque! Originally Posted by yahoo_ooo
Nice ... if you fly her back in, don't forget about me brother ... she's such a good girl ... in many ways!
I'm going to see her tomorrow morning. Is she that hot/good?
I'm going to see her tomorrow morning. Is she that hot/good? Originally Posted by Michie211
Best experience Ihad in NM
Can't wait for tomorrow morning. Just hope y'all haven't gotten my expectations up too high! LOL
  • Lump1
  • 09-16-2023, 05:17 AM
Nah man your expectations should be high she will do what you want. Be careful she’s one that will do bareback although her ad says otherwise. She tried with me I was strapped
  • Lump1
  • 09-17-2023, 05:40 AM
Awesome review was it CFS or BB? She’s about whatever you want it seemed. Thinking of seeing her again before Tuesday
I was able to catch Ronnie, for a qv, she seems to always be out of covers, and offered bare, I declined, so went bbbjcim, which wasn't bad, but not what I was hoping for, but after reading other comments and reviews, glad I wasn't tempted to go bare or go back for seconds, bringing my own supplies, she was cool to talk to. But on to the next adventure. Stay safe everyone.