Anybody know this one?

• B 281
  • 09-08-2022, 09:41 AM
I’ve been wondering about her too
Looks too good to be true @ $50 qv rate…
You were right. $100 qv and likely stolen pictures to boot.

She was not happy with me but if you look decent and want $50 for a qv, don’t be pissed that somebody wants that.
Was supposed to meet her early before work one morning. She gave me a general area where she was then she missed my call to get the exact location. I didn't have time to wait on her to call back so I can't confirm whether she looks like the photos or not
  • B 281
  • 09-17-2022, 10:04 PM
Anyone seen her yet?
Looks too good to be true @ $50 qv rate… Originally Posted by jacobc
The 50 qv is not that unusual. 50 for a qv is actually very common once you have seen a lady multiple times and she knows you dont abuse her qv visit.

I have been seeing one girl on the coast for years and she keeps hooker hours and I keep real job hours so she gave me a key to her place a lets me come wake her up by getting in bed and knocking off ass first thing in the morning before my work day starts. I leave her 40 and am in and out in ten minuets or less usually less. She is gay so every now and then when I open the bedroom door she has company and I dont recognize her I leave all quiet like but if its a gf I know of hers I knock off ass and leave.

Most any sane person would be more than happy to make 40 bucks for 90 seconds of her day. I bet there are many mornings when the only reason she knows I was even there is the money next to the bed.
Smh, lol, damn Basscat… I used to use that stealth mode quite often… it’s been a while but it definitely works. I had a guy tell me once that the trick was to catch ‘em before they pee …
“I bet there are many mornings when the only reason she knows I was even there is the money next to the bed.” She may just think the “tooth fairy” came by again…
That reminds me of the joke about the wino who passed out in the alley next to a gay bar, he woke up the next morning with $10 on his chest, he immediately went to the nearest store and told the clerk he had found a lucky spot to sleep and to give him all the cheap wine $10 dollars would buy. The wino continued sleeping in his “lucky spot” for several days, repeatedly waking up with another $10 on his chest and buying his cheap wine… then one morning he woke up with $40 instead of the usual $10. He went to the store and laid down the money on the counter. The clerk asked if he wanted $40 worth of cheap wine, and the wino said, “hell no, give me some good stuff, that cheap wine is tearing my ass up”.
The 50 qv is not that unusual. 50 for a qv is actually very common once you have seen a lady multiple times and she knows you dont abuse her qv visit.

I have been seeing one girl on the coast for years and she keeps hooker hours and I keep real job hours so she gave me a key to her place a lets me come wake her up by getting in bed and knocking off ass first thing in the morning before my work day starts. I leave her 40 and am in and out in ten minuets or less usually less. She is gay so every now and then when I open the bedroom door she has company and I dont recognize her I leave all quiet like but if its a gf I know of hers I knock off ass and leave.

Most any sane person would be more than happy to make 40 bucks for 90 seconds of her day. I bet there are many mornings when the only reason she knows I was even there is the money next to the bed. Originally Posted by BassCat

Holy shit, I wish I could cum in 90 seconds. 😂

Takes me at least 5-10 minutes and that’s if I haven’t came in like 5 days!
Holy shit, I wish I could cum in 90 seconds. ��

Takes me at least 5-10 minutes and that’s if I haven’t came in like 5 days! Originally Posted by jacobc
I have always been blessed with a quick first nut. As long as the chic is attractive or has big tits for me to watch bounce and its the first pop of the day I can pretty much always get it out in sub 5 minuets. If the girl is fat old or ugly then I cant cum at all no matter how long I hump on top of them. Good thing for me is I can usually find something attractive about any woman other than flat out obese women and even then if the girl is fat but has giant tits I can usually focus on those and get through it.

Added private tags The Dr
I’m with Basscat, hawks mate in free fall, sometimes ya gotta hit it and quit it…