Trump isn't getting impeached. Is there anything else to talk about?

Top Posters
DallasRain 63013
Yssup Rider 47433
pyramider 45808
gman44 44683
LexusLover 44666
WTF 39200
biomed1 36547
offshoredrilling 36197
Still Looking 35944
Mokoa 35891
Mojojo 33117
Chica Chaser 31145
I B Hankering 30869
i'va biggen 28773
CuteOldGuy 28730

yssup will always be a #2

bahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don’t count Pyramider out. He may bump Asswipe to third. Unless Asswipe can find a way to transfer HoeDummers posts.
Don’t count Pyramider out. He may bump Asswipe to third. Unless Asswipe can find a way to transfer HoeDummers posts. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah 3 sides can post 1600 times about taint no problem!

Mods.. If hoedummer admits hes assup can ya'll combine his posts?
Enough impeachment talk. What we need is a deportation squad.
Enough impeachment talk. What we need is a deportation squad. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Yep! Get every damn one of the law breakers!
Haha - came late - built a successful business and currently hiring 200+. About 40 of them fit your profile - middle aged, pot bellied, undereducated, sore losers,hanging onto a Trump dream - guess what I have their asses in my hand - I can fire them if they don't live up to my standards. I paid way more that you would ever pay in 10 lifetimes in taxes. I provide for 200 families. This wonderful country and and it's noble people enabled my dream. While sore losers like you... continue to lose...

Why dont you shut the fuck up there johnny come lately! Stay in the dfw forums where your butt buddies chung tranny and dishonest fake review abe post.

I hope to gawd you've been cut! We dont need anymore perpetual victim sissies. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Haha - came late - built a successful business and currently hiring 200+. About 40 of them fit your profile - middle aged, pot bellied, undereducated, sore losers,hanging onto a Trump dream - guess what I have their asses in my hand - I can fire them if they don't live up to my standards. I paid way more that you would ever pay in 10 lifetimes in taxes. I provide for 200 families. This wonderful country and and it's noble people enabled my dream. While sore losers like you... continue to lose... Originally Posted by hurricane786

so you own a condom factory and employ a bunch of illegals like FTW .. er WTF and his hugely successful construction biz?

sounds about right
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 07:52 AM
Well, isn't that just ducky - smug, self-satisfied lord it over his Minion h...
Please vote for Warren and Sanders - and watch what they do to you and your "company" .

LOL
Haha - came late - built a successful business and currently hiring 200+. About 40 of them fit your profile - middle aged, pot bellied, undereducated, sore losers,hanging onto a Trump dream - guess what I have their asses in my hand - I can fire them if they don't live up to my standards. I paid way more that you would ever pay in 10 lifetimes in taxes. I provide for 200 families. This wonderful country and and it's noble people enabled my dream. While sore losers like you... continue to lose... Originally Posted by hurricane786

Didn't you hear Obama say "you didn't build that business"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bw9mHf_O98
Typical of the Trumpholians narratives... taking quotes out of contexts. We’ve even heard the whining bouts that one up here. Even the loonies and twonies knew what he was saying.

In a nutsack, it was “Give your balls a tug, eh”
  • oeb11
  • 12-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Same old narrative

just parroting
Anything new??? - Absolutely not a new thought anywhere to be found.

Thank you - YR
Typical of the Trumpholians narratives... taking quotes out of contexts. We’ve even heard the whining bouts that one up here. Even the loonies and twonies knew what he was saying.

In a nutsack, it was “Give your balls a tug, eh” Originally Posted by HoeHummer
LOL...Did you even view the attached video? It's not what you think it is.

In a nutsack, it was “Give your balls a tug, eh” Originally Posted by HoeHummer

The "context" was "you didn't build that business, you had help". Better?
Yes it is. Now try getting your pals to admits it.
Yes it is.

The question is, will hurricane786 admit it.

Now try getting your pals to admits it. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Who was denying it?
Yes it is. Now try getting your pals to admits it. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Who was denying it?
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
YR was never good with context either and notorious for throwing out random attacks.

Continued evidence of HH's original identity.