Then there is.
First there is a mountain.
Then there is no mountain.
Then there is. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
A wish fulfilled, a dream come true!
And then another mountain to climb. Life is beautiful
Work is work, and now this woman needs that special kind of attention
praise jesus and pass the p&s$y
Once you get past the smell you've got it licked.
Work is work, and now this woman needs that special kind of attention Originally Posted by Zenovia
You know a pig's orgasm last 30 fucking minutes! I could probably cum like that fucking 800lbs of bacon. Originally Posted by Csmith85
Are you a farmer Csmith?! Super curious on how would one know such a thing
praise jesus and pass the p&s$y Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lol I love your thoughts!!
Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Hmmmm Good question J
I guess you and I will have to find out how many licks it’ll take ya!!
I wonder if I am the only one that gets kicked off this board after numerous attempts to post a comment?! Shit is annoying! So if you have my number, text me anytime.
Money spent on food is technically money flushed down the toilet.
Hmmmm Good question J
I guess you and I will have to find out how many licks it’ll take ya!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
"With historical roots as a beautiful and intelligent ancient queen and literary ties to Hawthorne and Edith Wharton novels, this rarity could appeal to adventurous parents seeking the romantically unusual."

Hmm.

Do you like food with exotic spices ?
It was a definite OMG & a WOW let’s do that again!!!
My first time ever experiencing a Sybian. It made the gates to my heaven swollen with pure bliss, not to mention a very wet saddle!
Much gratitude to the lover who invested in this powerful pleasure tool. I highly recommend anyone to get one!!
"With historical roots as a beautiful and intelligent ancient queen and literary ties to Hawthorne and Edith Wharton novels, this rarity could appeal to adventurous parents seeking the romantically unusual."

Hmm.

Do you like food with exotic spices ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I’ll have you know Johnny that I am very fond of adventurous parents seeking the romantical unusual. These kind of people are at times difficult to find, rest assure you have found one!!
I love all kinds of food, especially foods with erotic spices!!