Deflowering needed

• Rod89
  • 03-19-2017, 01:57 PM
Deflowering in the sense of this eccie forum anyways. Apparently I need to build some respect and honor in here. I'm a good dude....not a creep in any way...not disgusting physically...just broke up with gf and not looking to get into anything like that right now....but I have social needs.
Um, there isn't a lot of respect and honor that goes on in these forums. No if your looking for a pissing match or a dick measuring contest your in the right place. Keyboard warriors and keyboard trolls are also in abundance here too.
  • Rod89
  • 03-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Hahaha....noted. what I MEANT was that I'm new here and need to build cred....so I need someone to take on a "newbie"
Educated yourself by reading threads in the different sections to get a feel for the subjects and personalities. Share your experiences, visit some newbie friendly providers and have fun. Don't worry about building cred. While bad credit can happen in a hurry, Establishing yourself and the respect of others takes time.

Welcome to ECCIE!
  • Rod89
  • 03-19-2017, 03:37 PM
Thanks, Cap'n !!
Check out this thread for newbies; build up some board cred by seeing one of these ladies who will subsequently provide you with current references.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1355351

You may also wish to explore P411--some find it useful as newbies.
Watch your cell phone charger like a hawk.

Kidding.

My advice: contact one of the ladies who manage other girls and ask her for a package special (five girls, five reviews, for a grand). You'll be established after that.

Or, fellow mangers, let's build this guy a play list: starting with a toothless bng from a streetwalker, then a BP gamble, then a hhr CW session from a bbbj champ, followed by an unforgettable hr with a PSE, culminating with a 90-minute GFE he'll spend a fortune trying to repeat.
  • Rod89
  • 03-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Thank you for the tip!!
  • Rod89
  • 03-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Cell phone charger?! Wth?? Hahaha
Um, there isn't a lot of respect and honor that goes on in these forums. No if your looking for a pissing match or a dick measuring contest your in the right place. Keyboard warriors and keyboard trolls are also in abundance here too. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
There are also many other "good dudes" and fine ladies as well. the OP just needs to learn to pick his spots.
Deflowering in the sense of this eccie forum anyways. Apparently I need to build some respect and honor in here. I'm a good dude....not a creep in any way...not disgusting physically...just broke up with gf and not looking to get into anything like that right now....but I have social needs. Originally Posted by Rod89
I love this post, especially the bold text.

How goes things now, OP?
Lmfao the cell phone charger and fire have summed it up nicely
I think this thread should be stickied as "hooker forums for dummies" with both humorous and serious advice-love it
Lmao 3daygetaway

Just don't bring your charge tel the session, pre-fuel in advance and leave your concerns on the chance you will have an amazing time with a provider.
I need to build some respect and honor in here. Originally Posted by Rod89
Some never do. A worthy aspiration for you, sir.
Some never do. A worthy aspiration for you, sir. Originally Posted by inspector farquar
Indeed.