How to determine if a BP girl is real, LE, etc?

Good morning.

I see several people post saying this BP add is fake or possibly LE, etc.

I am traveling to an area that doesn't have eccie.net coverage but there is a BP page for the area.

I would like to have some fun on the road and minimize risks. Can someone provide tips, tools to determine if a BP add is legit? And good practices (LE checks) to safe guard my freedom.

Thanks in advance
She handcuffs one hand to the other instead of a bedpost probably le.
Short answer: there is no way to know definitively with a few notes

1. chances of YOU being LE (versus her) are much higher
2. LE's use of undercovers to entrap hobbyists is rare (but big high profile operation in Long Island which led to >100 arrests has caused a lot of fear nationwide)
3. listen carefully during screening. If anything gets said that is incriminating or inculpatory, hang up and blow it off
4. if you go see a BP provider, keep your mouth SHUT about services or money you can say this is for your time only, but better to say nothing
5. avoid placing donation into the hands of the provider
6. assume (even if preposterous) that everything is being recorded
7. do not carry anything illegal into the incall location
8. make sure your phone is password protected so that it cannot be rifled through
9. avoid BP providers altogether instead choose p411 and eccie providers
10. stay home and watch the game

Hope this helps.

19Trees
She handcuffs one hand to the other instead of a bedpost probably le. Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
LOLLLLLLLLLLL
check for multiple posts over a fairly long period of time. With consistent pictures. I'd prefer to put the money down in some inocuous place when her back is turned. Leave your real phone at home and the hobby phone in the car. Turn off your car alarm/remote open (or take the valet key if you have one). Park around back. DL only. And finally, develop spidey sense. If you don't like it, walk away, call her and apolgise, "I've had an accident" (you just shit yourself, you felt so scared) or something.

But I kind of do this for anything I don't feel good about. Selling a car when the car says "sure" without looking at it (he haggled too much after we met), buying a $2200 BFN TV for $600 (it was busted, walked away). Once the guy said "turns out we had an extra set on the truck". (One of the guys with us was a cop, NM but that didn't matter. He casually pulled and "accidentally" flashed his badge while was going for his wallet. They said they'd made a mistake and split)

Remember, "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"