A good conversation prior to meeting.

I have seen over and over in reviews and other threads that providers claim to like to have meaningful conversations. Is this true? Hobbyist would you prefer to have a meaningful conversation via pm, text, and/or email before you meet the provider? I know it relaxes me more and eases the stress of the first meet or date. I notice that some providers claim they like to chit chat but it seems they only want to chit chat in threads not in PM's or text. I feel because there are so many providers to choose from a good conversation may take it over the top and have me wanting to know more and do more. An intelligent good conversation can also be a mental stimulant and make the meet more exciting. Well I love this hobby and I love adding my 2 cents. Good friendships have bern made with a good meaningful conversation. Anyone have any thoughts regarding this topic?

The Conversation Is My FAVORITE Part Of The

Session!!! I Like To Actually Get To Know My

Clients, And Find Some Meaningful Connection

With Them. I Have Found That My Regulars Are

Intriguing Intelligent Gentleman With WONDERFUL

Life Stories To Share. In My Opinion The BRAIN

Is The Most Seductive Sex Organ A Person Can

Have!!!!!

So Please Gentlemen Don't Be Afraid To Spend Some

Time Getting To Know One Another, Or Catching Up

With Old Friends!!!!! If The Conversation Is

Intellectually Intriguing I Will Throw Most Of That

Time In For FREE!!!!!

An Astute Conversation Is A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!!!

So your talking about during before and after your sessions. What about conversation outside of sessions before or after?

Actually I Prefer To Have Limited Conversation

Before I Meet You - If Creates An Excitement Of

The Unknown Of A New Client. But Once I Know

You, And We Have Become Friends, I Never Mind

Receiving E-Mails/Texts With Witty Playful Banter

Between Us!!!

Just My Preference, And Everyone Is Different In

Their Opinions. Some Ladies Want To Know All

About You Before Hand, And Some Wish To Not

Have Any Conversation With You AT ALL Before

OR After.

Hobbyist would you prefer to have a meaningful conversation via pm, text, and/or email before you meet the provider? Originally Posted by Austins1hobby
YES !! I'd love it, but sometimes you run the risk of being disappointed in a session. It's a fine line and most providers don't have the time to chit chat, anyway. I like it when it develops after a session when you get along really well. Then the next meetings will be so much better.

I know it relaxes me more and eases the stress of the first meet or date.
That is what I thought in the beginning, but didn't work out for me that way.
However, if Lady wants to chat before first meeting, then I am all for it, I just stopped trying to initiate it myself, other than the essentials to meet.
I wholeheartedly agree w/ Lilly. My personal experience echoes the same sentiments when we are finally face-to-face.
With regard to your question about prior contact - I think it can and does add another level of excitement to the meeting. The problem lies, however, when it becomes obvious that the man is seeking a 'pen pal' and has NO intention of actually following through w/ an appointment. I had to cut off contact w/ someone, this week, who made it clear he was only interested in serving his masturbatory fantasies.
The reason that is a turn off for me is A: It is very one sided as I have no frame of reference/attraction and B: I have a busy life that prevents me from having a 'sexy email fan club'.
Now, when a gentleman has booked an appointment and feels comfortable telling me about himself (I will ask them to do so) - that means a great deal to me. That gives me the opportunity to find shared connections/interests and think of things I would like to ask him about. Still, it is best when we are face-to-face and I can incorporate our conversation with his smell, his touch, watching his eyes, seeing his smile, hearing his laugh, watching his face light up as he tells me a story = my brain is engaged and aroused before we move to bcd...

I suggest asking the provider if she is okay with a bit of a pre-meeting exchange...can't hurt

xoxox
Aphrodite
I enjoy when provide wants to talk and get to know me. The last two providers I saw are both ones would go back to simply because of the time took to get to know me.
I am not just looking for a per-meet exchange. I do like to get to know the not just provider but woman afterwards. I love having choices however I do prefer having a regular woman that knows my likes and dislikes without the drama of a relationship! I enjoy meeting new ppl everyday I also enjoy really getting to know them and not just the front they put up but knowing the woman behind the mask. It's a preference of meeting new relaxed open minded individuals that got me hooked in this lifestyle besides the obvious lol. I know what works for one does not work for all but I cherish all opinions and I grow with the knowledge of that individuals preference. But like fun2come mentioned it can be a double edged sword. Your hopes and expectation and be ruined the same way it can be heightened.
I enjoy when provide wants to talk and get to know me. The last two providers I saw are both ones would go back to simply because of the time took to get to know me. Originally Posted by jackdanielscowboy

I totally agree with you. When a provider actually takes the time to get to know someone it makes me at least feel welcomed and not like just another John
But again that is during the session not pre meet.
This thread just reminded me of the best "pre-conversation" I had. Since I can't post the exact words that I received, paraphrasing:

"I want to tie you down and take advantage of you until I am done"

I love the pre-meeting banter, especially when it is followed through on.

Sorry, back to regularly scheduled thread ...
Austins1hobby, you just triggered another "feeling", I hope I don't veer off topic too much.

It's really great when lady and gent get along great in a session, but what makes the session special is when there is also some intellectual connection or at least genuine interest in each other. This ties a little into Scarlett's thread....
This can start before, during, or after meeting.

Now this is a two way street obviously, not everybody is interested or even wants this (some pay for lady to leave), but at least for me, when I just get a mouth and a pussy and it is all strictly business, while that reliefs me tremendously, I will gravitate toward mouth/pussy/interest/intelligence a lot more.
I agree with you fun2come I'm not the type to pay for someone to leave but rather pay for a great session that includes a good conversation.

I mentioned in another thread that I didn't like paying for hour sessions but I have and the once I have booked a hour with are the ones that keep or peek my interest mentally and I'm not talking about dirty emails or texts etc I'm talking about a lady that as shown genuine interest.