Republicans Expose Obama’s College Plan as Plot to Make People Smarter

Priceless! Hell we see a plethora of evidence substantiating this, from our Conservative friends here!.....

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...NjAxMDkzNTI2S0

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama’s plan to offer Americans two years of college for free has come under fire from congressional Republicans, who are calling it a blatant plot to make Americans smarter.

The G.O.P., which has benefited greatly from the support of so-called “low-information voters” in recent years, accused Obama of cynically trying to make people smarter as a way of chipping away at the Republican base.

“You take low-information voters, educate and give them information, and pretty soon they’re Democrats,” Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said.

House Speaker John Boehner said that “forcing knowledge into people” was “flagrantly un-American,” adding, “We make this promise to the American people: if you like your brains, you can keep your brains.”
Bullshit
there are NO jobs NOW for all the colledge graduates

some are here slinging pussy as we speak

so create a 13th and 14th grade

genius.....

• Tiger
  • 01-11-2015, 10:16 AM
I cannot wait to take my two years of free college!

The next program should be government jobs, so we can pay taxes and pay for the free college.
there are NO jobs NOW for all the colledge graduates Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thank Corporate Globalism for that, all spawned by brainless Ronnie Reagan and Republicans who were then and are still now pimpin'/working for Corporate Interests not American workers. These GOP whores for US Corporations, sent millions of jobs to their Commie pals in Commie China, so when kids get out of college the jobs they went to school for are gone.

Easy to understand....if you only had a brain.....

Thank Corporate Globalism for that, all spawned by brainless Ronnie Reagan and Republicans who were then and are still now pimpin'/working for Corporate Interests not American workers. These GOP whores for US Corporations, sent millions of jobs to their Commie pals in Commie China, so when kids get out of college the jobs they went to school for are gone.

Easy to understand....if you only had a brain.....

Originally Posted by Celso
Right or wrong, I'm not saying, but either way you communicate like a cunt.
Nice to see the GOP is admitting they are the party of the uneducated yet don't have their best interests on their platform. Just want their votes.
Nice to see the GOP is admitting they are the party of the uneducated.... Originally Posted by 57jpeg
The uneducated and weak of mind have always been their base!!!.....

The uneducated and weak of mind have always been their base!!!.....

Originally Posted by Celso
Celso. I like all your comments on ladies for sure. Seems everything else your fucked up
Celso. I like all your comments on ladies for sure. Seems everything else your fucked up Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Maybe just some faulty judgment you suffer from, a shortcoming in need of some treatment perhaps....
this one really does fall short celso

very weak cause people are really waking up to the fraud

oblaunder really is

sorry to be the bearer of bad news
little advice

the rats will be jumping ship soon

do you really want to be one of the last sicko fant demogogs standing ?

the laughter is only going to grow stronger towards the end of this next two years

ijs.....
little advice

the rats will be jumping ship soon Originally Posted by JONBALLS
GOP got all the rats....or are they lemmings like you ......

Let hero Rush clue ya in more.....

Celso. I like all your comments on ladies for sure Originally Posted by wantmore1111
Enjoy light tipping, with a heavy hand for non complying Asians
Enjoy light tipping, with a heavy hand for non complying Asians Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Yes. I do have Asian fever. Miss the old days!!!!