State of The Union....yuk!

So...Ladies and Gents...with the State of The Union speech fastly approaching I have decided that i just cannot bring myself to watch it.....gotta find something else to do....How will you be passing the time if also choosing not to watch??
no need to watch ...already read mein kampf

Justified on FX at 10
Was here for the first few minutes but then decided to get some semblance of a life and tuned in to the SOTU. Very encouraging but I doubt anything will be accomplished with the loser majority in both the House and Senate.
but I doubt anything will be accomplished with the loser majority in both the House and Senate. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Nothing will be accomplished because of the loser in the WH.

Edit add: I thought he was going to give the State of the Union speech....
Not another "I'm not campaigning" campaign speech....
  • MC
  • 01-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Justified on FX at 10 Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Very encouraging but I doubt anything will be accomplished with the loser majority in both the House and Senate. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Yup not much will come out of a 'Do Nothing' GOP Congress that only caters to the Top 1%, Wall St and Corporate America!....

These GOP whores for Big Money Interests earned and take pride in their 10% approval ratings.....
Nothing will be accomplished because of the loser in the WH.

Edit add: I thought he was going to give the State of the Union speech....
Not another "I'm not campaigning" campaign speech.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Right...

I'm sure the agents in the house and senate will get loads done. For example they will.. Hmm.. This is tougher than I thought...

Attempt to repeal universal health care.
Make excuses why gas isn't at the $5 per barrel they predicted.
Gloat about how America has spoken and put them in office when that's been the angry polarized party trend for the last two decades.
Create more tax loopholes... I'm actually excited about this!
Attempt to Change their anachronistic tune.
Veto bills to reduce the amount of ammo in guns.

It'd be great to see parties of logic rather than polarity. Although this does go both ways.

MTny
Gloat about how America has spoken and put them in office when that's been the angry polarized party trend for the last two decades. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
In the last election 2/3 of the American electorate did not vote! ......
This means the GOP in reality won the majority of 1/3 of the Americans that did vote....
GOP will gloat over how successful their voter suppression tactics have been (the GOP and Taliban have much in common here) and the FACT so many Americans are disgusted with what they do that 2/3 didn't even Vote!
This means the GOP in reality won the majority of 1/3 of the Americans that did vote....
GOP will gloat over how successful their voter suppression tactics have been (the GOP and Taliban have much in common here) and the FACT so many Americans are disgusted with what they do that 2/3 didn't even Vote! Originally Posted by Celso
The dems in congress poll about %10 higher, 35% to 25%. SOME MANDATE! I saw McConnell the news earlier, He criticized the presidents proposal on taxes as more "tax and spend" . REALLY, people buy that BS? What happened between 2000 and 2008, Tax cut and spend like a drunken sailor? It's funny how the party of personal responsibility, never takes responsibility for creating $10 trillion(PLUS INTEREST) in debt.
Yup not much will come out of a 'Do Nothing' GOP Congress that only caters to the Top 1%, Wall St and Corporate America!....

These GOP whores for Big Money Interests earned and take pride in their 10% approval ratings..... Originally Posted by Celso
GOP will gloat over how successful their voter suppression tactics have been (the GOP and Taliban have much in common here) and the FACT so many Americans are disgusted with what they do that 2/3 didn't even Vote! Originally Posted by Celso
I was under the impression you appreciated the free pancakes and all the sucking you did off the public tit.
Was here for the first few minutes but then decided to get some semblance of a life and tuned in to the SOTU. Very encouraging but I doubt anything will be accomplished with the loser majority in both the House and Senate. Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Maybe all the white gals in Rochester were turned off by the hate speak.
Maybe all the white gals in Rochester were turned off by the hate speak. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Yes, that must be why a few texted me and PM me after learning of my visit. And where do you see any hate. If anything, you see me constantly defending people when board asshole try to attack them. Why don't you show me some of my hate speak. I respect everyone.. given the fact that you seemed to be engaged in a lot of discussions it's surprising to hear that from you.

Actually come to think of it I do hate bigots, gay-bashers, and mysogynist... so I'm sorry if I've offended you by taking a stand.
Fact check : 3/4's of what Obutnugget stated last night was BULLSHIT plain and simple. The other 1/4 was nothing more than how much more the govt. can hand out for free.