I don't know if you saw what happen!!!

I really don't know if you all saw what just happen today on the panhandle broad

Monday I got sick of the Censorship happen on this site from rrabbit and CP so I made a post about it and call them out and it went for a while other MODs from the National broad jummped in to help and then the owner of Eccie came in today and called them out for censoring us well thing maybe changeing for the good where we can post a little more un-policed and the thread closeing should be a thing of the past.but if you want to see it go to the pandhanle coed and look for "CP is this not Censorship"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1838336

I thought I would let you all know things maybe getting a little more relaxed around here !
Who owns ECCIE
  • Masky
  • 09-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Who owns ECCIE Originally Posted by Nole312
Me
ya man you are the Man Lmao

I knew you owned it all the time Lol
Who owns ECCIE Originally Posted by Nole312

It was the Main Dude ok Damn yall you don't give me a inch you know I can't write or spell but I try !!!!

you got to work with me ok LMMFAO I am a little slow lol
A little chest thumping LOL
A little chest thumping LOL Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

A little Bit yes ....But I wanted everyone to know ! we had been policed and getting the thread closed for no good reason for a while now!

so yes chest Thumping CC
Just read through all of that, nice job!
Thanks TD99

I thought it was just getting out of hand the way we was getting new rules all the time and I didn't see any of it in the Eccie guidelines so I knew they were over the line and I had to say something.You know I have never been a Follower. I wasn't made that way !
I think things are coming back in Eccie line now. Enjoy!
I think things are coming back in Eccie line now. Enjoy! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Thanks CC I really think there are too! Thanks for all your help man and we will Enjoy !!