Four more strip clubs shut down in NOLA

ATC has been busy in French Quarter. WWL reports that Stilettos, Hustlers, Hunks Oasis and Ricks Cabaret noq have suspended licenses. Just don't understand how they leep shutting these places down. Guess there is a lot of $$$$ in it.
Temptations was evicted by the court yesterday. Looks like NOLA is trying to make the city PG. The Lucky Dog vendors better stock up on ring pops for kids if they want to survive. Bars can start selling box juices....
Nola is doing exactly what NYC did with Times Square. Turn it into a DisneyLand like attractIon. The FQ will look like DisneyWorld in the next five years. Anyone want to bet?
Minnie Mouse has big ears to hold on to, just sayin....
The French Quarter will always smell like piss and vomit, until the next hurricane flushes the toilet.
Nola is doing exactly what NYC did with Times Square. Turn it into a DisneyLand like attractIon. The FQ will look like DisneyWorld in the next five years. Anyone want to bet? Originally Posted by OldGent
The Quarter has been becoming more & more Disney-fied since Katrina.
I never go to the quarter, but this till makes me very sad. We don't need another strip mall. I thought NOLA would never fall.
The Quarter has been becoming more & more Disney-fied since Katrina. Originally Posted by stavinChain
Not a chocolate one?
PS Where is the former Mayor Nagin?
  • Lia88
  • 02-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Nola is doing exactly what NYC did with Times Square. Turn it into a DisneyLand like attractIon. The FQ will look like DisneyWorld in the next five years. Anyone want to bet? Originally Posted by OldGent

I'm happy about it. Not happy about people losing jobs. But happy that people with kids can Enjoy it Too. But to be Honest the French Quarters will never Truly clean all the way up until new businesses open up out there.