State: Texas
Address: Mark IV Parkway and Meacham Boulevard
Activities: Dances, HJ, BBBJ, FS
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Long black hair, dark skin, very pretty, IMO
Recommendation: Yes
Donned My Invisible clothes and went in today for about 4 hours, covering the end of the day shift and the beginning of the night shift. Hard to strike out when there's nobody pitching.
I stopped by on Tuesday between 1 and 3 and had to much action from 4 different dancers. It pays to know almost all of the dancers or to just be a known regular.

I have an OTC setup for the next two days with two different spinners and it did not take much of an effort.
You are the man.
  • Ziz
  • 11-28-2018, 11:09 AM
So for FS... is it safe to assume that it was uncovered? Lol.

Also... who exactly is the A girl. I’ve heen going to Bucks during the day shift (especially on the weekends) and I haven’t seen this chick.
Oh, and to the guy who bought Me dances from the waitress whose name begins with an M, the waitress whose name begins with an n, and the dancer whose name begins with an R, thank you. Even though they weren't really into it, and the duration of the nanches was very short, being that close to them is not something I could have achieved on my own. I don't know who you are, or why you chose to favor me, but, again, thank you.
Anniversary party tonight. Can't compete with free food, LOL.