Joker Rambles Incoherently

So, I'll admit that some of these may be taken out of context. I'm not sure, because I didn't watch Joker Biden live on CNN. If anyone has a link to the original video, please share it.

However, not a single incomplete sentence of this makes any coherent sense at all. It sounds like demented nonsense.

I think someone already posted about this but was too lazy to embed the videos. So, here are the videos. Again, if anyone has a link to the original video, please share it.

What do the Biden worshipers have to say about their Messiah?

There are people in this forum who don’t believe their own eyes. He’s completely gone.
They dont wanna see!
Umm Strokey,
Zombies can't speak clearly. And it's not gonna change.
Well, here is the original video.

I think the thumbnail says it all LOL.

He is somewhat taken out of context, but the way he talks is very awkward and at times hard to follow. He does typically manage to pull it together at the end, though. It's like, "wtf is this dude talking about," and then he goes "bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-," and then manages to say something that pulls it together, for the most part.

You have to kind of piece what he says together and fill in the blanks and it makes enough sense to follow what he's trying to say.

So, it's not as bad as the clips make it appear, but it's not good, either. He's clearly not very good at speaking.

So the question becomes, is he a Zombie or a Clown?
The Lemon is sucking up to get one of those Infrastructure Jobs. You know! With a tie on.
That's really what's scary is people not believing what they are seeing with there own eyes Complete conditioning
Don is an oppressed millionaire slave of the WHITE MAN
Don is an oppressed millionaire slave of the WHITE MAN Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
His White HUSBAND? Or are they just shacking up?

Joe was passionate Wednesday, but I was annoyed that every time applause started, after he gave an answer, he barked back ''no, I'm serious''! or ''you don't believe me, but it's true''!
He was talking about the Police and at the end said he wrote the original crime bill and then walks at Lemmon and says "Crime went down" The sheep in the audience roar in applause
not realizing he was talking about the 1994 Crime Bill It encouraged States to hire Police and build more prisons Incarceration for minorities went up as a result
His 1994 Senate speech he said Lock the SOB's up

https://youtu.be/2lorRfaSNv8

Joe is actually a republican. H I M was actually a democrat.
he wrote the original crime bill and then walks at Lemmon and says "Crime went down" The sheep in the audience roar in applause
not realizing he was talking about the 1994 Crime Bill It encouraged States to hire Police and build more prisons Incarceration for minorities went up as a result
Originally Posted by Oilrig
Why do you call them sheep? Why do you assume a roaring audience did not understand?

You people on the far right constantly ascribe motives, and believe you know the internal minds of those you disagree with. Nothing is face value. You must impart spin, or your arguments collapse.