P411 vs eccie, what's the diff?

I was reading up about how p411 works and understand they toss all your info after. If that's the case what's the difference if someone has a ton of reviews here, no alerts from any ladies and a guy who has p411? There's a Canadian board that let's the ladies make a post on reviews to confirm everything was cool. Why wouldn't that work here?

As hobbyists we assist the ladies and each other by doing reviews. Why can't the ladies do the same. If this has been beaten to death call me stupid but at least provide the link to the thread, I couldn't find it.
I was reading up about how p411 works and understand they toss all your info after. If that's the case what's the difference if someone has a ton of reviews here, no alerts from any ladies and a guy who has p411? There's a Canadian board that let's the ladies make a post on reviews to confirm everything was cool. Why wouldn't that work here?

As hobbyists we assist the ladies and each other by doing reviews. Why can't the ladies do the same. If this has been beaten to death call me stupid but at least provide the link to the thread, I couldn't find it. Originally Posted by wildpass
You're stupid.

I could explain why but that's not my job.
Why wouldn't that work here?
. Originally Posted by wildpass
I would make a list but I'm lazy... I'll start one though..

1. Whores (especially here) are not too bright.

2. Rebuttals and hijack in all reviews.

3. So much drama it'll make your fuckin head spin!

Anyone care to help round out the top 10 LOL
Anyone care to help round out the top 10 LOL Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Reasons 4-10...

There's no way in hell I'm Moderating all that shit
#11- Reviews are for fellow hobbiests to make informed decisions not for the providers.
Reasons 4-10...

There's no way in hell I'm Moderating all that shit Originally Posted by DickEmDown
12. Me either.
12. Me either. Originally Posted by Pistolero
But just think of all the free mod pussy.
Lazy ass mods! ijs
The main advantage is it's a time saver. Usually the girls have some reviews posted on their profile much like here but, you can request an OK from the girl after your session. That gets put on your profile and after you have a few then you're good to go. You don't have to bother with all that sending info about the providers you have seen and then wait around while they try and get ahold of your references and then hope that you get an OK from that girl. On your P4 profile it's all right there for the girl to see. Cuts the preliminaries down assuming they're on the site often enough which you can also see. Just join up and you'll see how much ease it adds to your hobby experience. Also not every provider is on Eccie. More choices....
I would make a list but I'm lazy... I'll start one though..

1. Whores (especially here) are not too bright.

2. Rebuttals and hijack in all reviews.

3. So much drama it'll make your fuckin head spin!

Anyone care to help round out the top 10 LOL Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

?
  • pyro
  • 01-29-2014, 01:50 PM
This place is a convenient tool for those who know how to take advantage of it and use it to their own benefit. There are already a few legends on this thread: DED, LD, TG, BM and that damned cat to name a few. I'm in no way a legend but I made my bones long ago.
Guys and gals locker room privledges aside, much info is exchanged through back channels. Many here know what not to say in an open or closed forum so we meet at socials or however and believe me, we mongers are reviewed. We are all in relationship sales no matter what we claim we do, who we know, what we got, what have you. 411 is a necessary tool until you are known and still it is a great way to screen out the boo-boos.
If one chooses to slam a well respected member or provider, many of us usually simply do nothing as the slam is usually from a newb or a troll and flaming no longer carries the cachet it once had. But step out of line and be abusive or harmful to someones income stream, then you best beware because we tend to dogpile the offendor to defend the injured party, say hi to pals or in my case, to amuse myself. I have no problem when a lady stands up for herself. I hope you all do well.
Remember, a little respect goes a long ways. It nice to be nice.

Pyro (known as kind of a dick, Certainly no white knight)
Good to see you back, pyro.

He is wise beyond his years, folks. (and the check is in the mail for the props - thanks).

pyro is almost as admirable when he's not posting as he is now. Notice there's no "I'm retiring," "It's been real, but..." "Goodbye, I've found the Lord Tebow" threads when pyro (or that guy with the cat pictures) exits stage left for a while. No plea for attention, no "I found the love of my Life", not even BANNED under his handle. Just move on quietly when you're tired, or want a change. And you'll be welcomed back graciously, rather than having over/unders set on your return date. That's the kind of stuff I learned from pyro. ... ijs

He's right....he's in no way a ledgend - whatever that is....
  • pyro
  • 01-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Awww thanks, I hope to see you at the poker shindig. Hopefully the last table.

Kind regards,

pyro
damned cat...

heh!
TG...trying to be funny!!