review count

When you move your mouse pointer over the number of reviews you have you can click on it now where it shows when and who you saw.

That's a great idea

Bravo Chris,SP, TBone and whoever else helped
Glad you like it. Just another one of our pesky little ideas which keep delaying the highly anticipated National Men's Lounge...hehe

St. C
Yes I like it too. Let's us ladies see what kind of choices you've made and whether we'd be a good match for you or not. Helps us in determining the appt.
I feel a bit.....whorish all of a sudden, as strange as that may sound.

It's definitely easier now than doing an entire search on a particular person to read any one of his/her given reviews.
Cool Feature, but how do I remove reviews that I didn't write? Also, I noticed a few that aren't showing up.
Yes. Terrific idea! Was glad to see it.
Great addition. I am not sure, but think it was literally hundreds of hours of work to get this history in place and organized like this. Great job.
  • TBONE
  • 11-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Great addition. I am not sure, but think it was literally hundreds of hours of work to get this history in place and organized like this. Great job. Originally Posted by Braveheart

Yes sir you are correct. You can thank Eccie Staff for ALL that work!
Cool Feature, but how do I remove reviews that I didn't write? Also, I noticed a few that aren't showing up. Originally Posted by Elephant
Same here. I seem to have lost one somewhere.
Great idea, though. Thanks for all the effort.
lost two myself.
lost two myself. Originally Posted by looiecypher
do you mean that the reviews are not appearing in your tab, or that the review count does not match the list of reviews. PM me with specifics. thanks
I RTM'ed a post where a guy with 2 reviews also had the female review portion because his name overlaps with a provider handle. Jaguar is the handle and I caught his post in the Dallas forums a day ago and noticed the issue and hit RTM.

Minor bugs but it did look like a provider who also posted reviews! Funny.

I just clicked on mine. One the second page it shows me as having a review of Addyson of SCS. but I've never seen her nor have I ever posted a review of her. It looks like what may have happened is that the OP who did the actual review had their posts deleted and that made my follow-up post look like the review thread starter.
Glad you like it. Just another one of our pesky little ideas which keep delaying the highly anticipated National Men's Lounge...hehe

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher

LMMFAO!
How do you write reviews for ladies you saw on this site??
How do you write reviews for ladies you saw on this site?? Originally Posted by tav3484
go to the appropriate review forum in your area ie.. "Independent Reviews", "Studio Reviews", etc... and click the "NEW REVIEW" button at the top of the forum which will open a new review template for you to complete on the provider you saw. Be sure to fill out all the fields to the best of your knowledge. Also be sure to include a more narrative description of your session activities and experience in the ROS or Rest of Story section if you wish your review to be considered for Premium Access credit.