Looking in austin TX for an accountant and setting up a business corporation

I'm based out of Austin, TX as the headline states I'm in need of an accountant. Also I am looking into setting up a small business so both advice and guidance are needed. Obviously hoping to find someone experienced and understands the hobby world too. That pretty much sums up everything at this point.
I am working for a billion dollar company, I write huge computer programs for accounting and manufacture management. If your business makes less than $100000 a day i can handle all of your accounting needs as easy as dream. I also have website design skills, i have designed and made websites for industry leader fashion and textile companies
I'm based out of Austin, TX as the headline states I'm in need of an accountant. Also I am looking into setting up a small business so both advice and guidance are needed. Obviously hoping to find someone experienced and understands the hobby world too. That pretty much sums up everything at this point. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Interesting request as I have a client, who is in the "cash only" business with a similar recent request (another industry) and so I can provide some insight and potential consulting service than can address many requirements and needs for entity startups (LLC's), tax compliance, and other "currency exchange" matters.

Please inbox me with further details, as this is not a matter I discuss online.