URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: E Henrietta Rd
Activities: Lap dance, LFK, DFK, FIV, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: B**** is a very pretty girl who clearly keeps herself in great shape. She has small but firm tits and a great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Not familiar with clubs like that. Is this a believable story or it's mostly BS? Any members who know these clubs can vouch for activities mentioned?
I had a similar experience a few years ago with a different dancer, who's no longer there. But that only happened once with me. Most of my private dances at the Tally have been uneventful or disappointing. So it is possible to get a private dance with limited extras, but, in my experience, it's not SOP.
If it is tru she has been fired by now
If it is tru she has been fired by now Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
soon at a party mmmmid next month ????
I was in Rochester and visited the club. It was a different girl, didnt pay as much and i got a little more. I guess it depends you may have a lucky night
  • maker
  • 02-15-2023, 02:29 AM
Extras can be had but they are few and far between. Very hit or miss.
Seems to depend on the girl and how well you know her or how often you have had dances from her in the past.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed